Question for Mario K

by claudia 11 Replies latest jw friends

• claudia
    claudia

Mario, you didnt answer my question in the abuse thread, So ill ask again. Im curious why your neice was left alone with a repeat offender child molester? It bothers me alot when children are abused, it is up to the parents to guard them with our lives!

• riz
    riz

Claudia,

I think he's pulling your leg.

riz

• claudia
    claudia

Riz, I think youre right

• LDH
    LDH

HMMMMMMM.... and it's so freakin funny to joke about AIDS and pedophilia.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

I'm with ya guys. I started getting suspicious of this guy immediately.

• Mario_Kempes
    Mario_Kempes

claudia: I understand your question. I was very angered at first towards my brother and sister-in-law. A new family had moved into our congregation about a year before the incident. They have two kids of their own around the age of Stacey. They became very good friends with my brother and his family. This family did not know the background on the abuser, which apparently had a good standing in the congregation. The family made a get-together for the kids in the congregation. My brother made the mistake of leaving Stacey by herself for a couple of hours at the get-together. We are not clear how and when, but during that time the abuser arrived at the get-together and the host family let him in. He took Stacey to a bathroom in one of the bedrooms and raped her.

I do not appreciate your doubts. I thought this would be the last place that I would get ridiculed. I guess I made a mistake by posting here so I will leave. I have lost my father, the friends in the congregation, and now my new comforting friends in this forum.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Has anybody heard of the soccer player in Florida by the name of Mario Kempes? Just curious...hhhmmm.

Mario - what is your case number with the WTBTS? If it's public, there is no shame in sharing...

Billygoat - who always manages to get suckered by a sob-story...

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Mario,
    If comfort is all you are looking for then I am the first to offer it to you. I sincerely apologize if I am mistaken in my assumption. You have to understand that there are many trolls that make their way into this forum. Things are starting to not add up with your story, and this turns on a little warning light in many people's heads.

Because we are quick to comfort those in need, our kindness could be easily taken advantage of. Surely you can see this.

Slayer

• LDH
    LDH

Mario,

You should have expected our doubts. You are on a db where people have had truths they believed their whole lives fall out from under them. We do more or less 'know' one another. But when a newbie shows up claiming his 401K assets have been frozen (something fund administrators won't even due because they could lose thier license) we're a little suspicious.

So, perhaps we are just a little cynical when reading your story. The odds of a young lady getting AIDS from a one time experience, are brutally low. You mentioned that she went to the doctor yesterday, and got the results back today. See, that doesn't compute for most of us. When a health care worker, say, in a hospital has been exposed through a needle prick or something, they run tests on the patient because the disease will not have manifested itself this quickly in the skin-prick victim.

In addition, no where that I read did anyone mention pressing charges against this bastard. Please post links or articles where this person has been charged with this horrible act.

So you want to sue the WBTS. You better have deep pockets my friend. Because they do.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Good call Billygoat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit