average amount of homes?

by carla 6 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Can anyone tell me about what the average amount of homes are 'hit' in field service in one time of going? I ask because I always said the day he goes door to door, so will I. I just 'hit' 54 mailboxes/newspaper boxes in a very short time. (nice walk) I printed out the tri-fold from Silentlambs and included the 'cease & desist' letter with "How to get on the Jehovah's Witness Do Not Call List printed on the outside. (good for one year!) I can't believe it did not finish my subdivision! I ran out. Will print more in the morning. thanks for the info, carla

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

wow carla, you are a real apostate! nice.

i can't say for sure, sorry. it varies of course. wits often walk really slow in the service, and hardly place anything. so i would say that if you are walking like a mail man would walk while delivering, you are blowing the wits out of the water with the amount of ground covered.

good for you. best wishes!

TS

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Carla excellent antiwitnessing efforts! Well done!

Unfortunately I can't really tell you how many homes are hit. Here in Australia it depends upon how many people are out and for how long. On a personal average if you stay out for 3 hours you would likely get 3-4 blocks covered between 3-4 couples. Yeah so I guess the average is one average size block per person per 3 hours.

• Netty
    Netty

Thats great Carla, good for you. But like T.S. said, witnesses purposely walk very slow. It's called the pioneer shuffle, or stroll. Its all about counting time, not saving souls. The more time they can count, without having to actually speak to someone, the better. Now, if they really meant business, perhaps they could cover as much territory as you just did.

• carla
    carla

aww, you called me an apostate! your just being nice! Should I say anything about going in my ever so sexy flip-flops? Although, going in my swimsuit/shorts probably wouldn't go over to well hey? Beautiful night! (exept for all the personal stuff) carla

• carla
    carla

Please don't kill this thread, my kids are very curious. thanks, carla

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lol,

carla, if you are walking around in sexy flipflops, then that makes you a sexy apostate, and not even Joe Hoba could compete with that!

may the force be with you!

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit