So i'm at the meeting tonight......or what's weak this week

by JV 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    it made me do a flinch and cringe.

YAH!!! This phrase fits perfectly into what I was trying to describe on another thread! "Shudder and gag" came to mind, but I like yours SO much better! I may use it myself.

I'd like to say that I have utmost repect for those that have to attend meetings (TM) for whatever reasons. I honestly do not know how they do it.

sympathy hugs,

Annie

• JAVA
    JAVA

JV -- I don't know how you can sit through 2 hours of total boredom. I think I would rather hear chalk scraping on a blackboard for 2 hours than a 2-hour JW meeting. However, I enjoyed your post--thanks!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Lol, JV, you sound like me, but I was thinking this way for so long before I finally quit going! I think there's hope for you, though!

Hilarious, as usual.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Might want to take note of how many times the "should" word is used in any given talk ...

I hate being "shoulded" on ... haven't been to a meetin' since 1999 ... don't miss it.

Love and light

ESTEE

• JV
    JV

Hmmmm..... i forget what songs we sung, but i was humming the new coldplay song in my head

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

JWs don't study.

They belong in 3 groups?

Blondie, only 3 groups? BAH! I find that comment highly offensive! Where do you get off forgetting the group I was in? group 4!?

those who underline their WT during the public talk, and sleep through the WT study.

Group 4 UNITE!

• Es
    Es

heheh its def a pre requisite to be a douche bag trust me i lived with one lol es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit