Has anyone ever actually met MINIMUS?

by catchthis 39 Replies latest jw friends

• catchthis
    catchthis

I've been having several outbreaks of conspiracy theories lately and a wierd one that came to mind was if anyone has ever met Minimus in person before?

Think about it....what better way is there to gather intel on a rather large group of ex and current JW's than to ask detailed questions on every facet of your life? Typically, someone that has over a few thousand posts has been to a meetup of some sort, even a small one. But has anyone here ever met or seen Minimus in person, let alone a picture? Anonymity is very important, I know. But there are those of us who tempted fate by going to a meetup while still a witness under the threat of being df'd if found out about. When this type of occurance happens(with current jw's), we usually ask not to be photographed, or at least ask to be blurred out of any pictures that are posted to the web.

We already know that WTS HQ monitors this board. THIS IS A FACT, not speculation. If you give out just enough information about yourself - where you live, type of work you do, car you drive, etc etc., it wouldn't be very hard for a detective-like person to track you down.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I take most stories/experiences by some posters with a grain of salt. The ones that I have met in person, I trust implicitly.

I'm not sure if this post will rub some folks the wrong way or not. It's just that I was a victim of giving out too much information and it bit me hard in the end. When it did bite me, I even asked Simon to 'hide' my previous posts from my old alias. At that time, it was so that the WTS couldn't have more ammo to bury me with. Just as an FYI, I was presented with around a half-inch of printouts from this site by two of my local elders. Again, the WTS DOES MONITOR THIS SITE and will use whatever you say here against you if the need arises.

Just be careful.

Catchthis....aka Jourles

(edited to add)The printouts came from the Society via mail, not from the elders doing the legwork.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hmmmmmmmm good conspiracy theory! I look forward to seeing the replies..

(not met him but my impression is he's one OK fella)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I take most stories/experiences by some posters with a grain of salt.

I don't know why you would say that. Surely, HQ is watching us. But how much time do they have to track down a few sporadic witnesses? They have to worry with sueing Quotes, and what to cook for the UN NGO Picnic.

They can come and get me if they want me. A lot of people give me crap for posting here, but its my choice, and even if I was caught, that would only bump my schedule ahead by a few months.

And No, I've never met Minimus but I am interested to hear his rebuttal...

• minimus
    minimus

I am a mole.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I like mini...he's a cool dude. but if anyone is scared of being found out, then i seriously doubt that they would post enough info to give anyone the slightest idea of who they might be.

luv, JoBeth White of Southaven, MS...formerly of Cordova, TN congo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I like mini...he's a cool dude. but if anyone is scared of being found out, then i seriously doubt that they would post enough info to give anyone the slightest idea of who they might be.

luv, JoBeth White of Southaven, MS...formerly of Cordova, TN congo

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm convinced the WTS monitors this site, too.

As for the conspiracy about Minimus, we had this all out shortly after he came to the site and started asking so many questions. If the consiracy is true then he's sold his soul - I doubt anyone could keep up such a pretense for so long and not be truly affected...

He seems ok to me, and I'd like to meet him sometime.
    That having been said, I'd also like to meet Caspian

Edited to add - speak of the devil, and you can be sure he'll cross-post with ya

• catchthis
    catchthis
    I am a mole.

I knew it!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*thinks that maybe posting those nude photo's here wasn't a good idea*

• minimus
    minimus

There are 2 other posters here that personally know me. There are others that I know read the board and are registered here. I've had a number of persons call me on my phone and I've chatted personally with them for hours.But really, who's to say anyone exists that say who they are here unless you can prove it. I really have nothing to prove to anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit