WTBS planned 9-11?

by TadSexington 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TadSexington
    TadSexington

ok, so i was on quotes.watchtower.com and i found this pic from Watchtower 1975 February 15 p.100

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/scans/1975_wt_feb_15_100_large.jpg

freaks me out..... but then again i remember an article in newsweek that there were like 3 musical groups that had upcoming albums pulled because they had the WTC on fire on them....

Who knows?

Maybe I need more sleep........

Tad

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You saw a picture of the Twin Towers and a jet and made that conclusion that the WTBS planned 9/11?

Okkkkkkay.

• Gill
    Gill

No!

The makers of the film 'Executive Decision' are the brains, or idea behind the 9/11 atrocity.

• Pole
    Pole

Then you should like this one too.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you believe that those pics mean that the WTS planned the 9/11 attack, then you should also believe that these pics mean that Bert is Evil.

http://www.bertisevil.tv/

• gumby
    gumby

Next time I see a church on fire I'll figure it was the witnesses doing's since they have pictures of churches burning in their literature. I'm sure your right.....the terrorist ALWAYS console with the WTBTS before they ever attack anyone.

Gumby

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Tad, interesting you brought that up. I was showing those same pictures to people at work a couple of months ago and one of my fellow officers exclaimed out loud "Thats the Iranian arms dealer I have seen on TV" He swore that was him, but granted that watchtower pic was 30 years ago. The pic does show what appears to be a plume of smoke coming from the WTC behind the man's head.

Dave

• satirev
    satirev

aliens are responsible for the attacks. i thought everybody knew this already.

one of the first things i thought of when 911 happened was the revelations book and i think i mumbled something like "those lying sonsabitches were right...." and being a little pissed off about it.

• Flash
    Flash

'Bert Is EVIL'...What a great pic! LOL

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

If you believe on the strength of the pictures that the WTS planned the 9/11 then you must acquit Michael Jackson of the charges against him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit