The JW's were right!!! The government is starting its turn against RELIGION!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

This is what Obama recently had to say about religion and how it is causing problems in the world... The prophecy is coming true!!! Oh-No!!! We apostates are doomed!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNDIl42E20

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

I believe wholeheartedly that the harlot in religion represents religion and that the beast a world power. But I fully believe the Watchtower is wrong about who the beast is and now it will play out. They have to be wrong, otherwise they are true- and they are not. 

government against religion is kind of inevitable though, I'm not sure how much of a prophecy that really is. 

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Religion poisons everything. Hey GB, tell us something we don't know.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

"We see faith driving us to do right. . . " 

This isn't against religion, it is against terrorism. It isn't against religion, it is against those who CLAIM religious authority to commit atrocities. 

He recognized that religon can perpetuate profound GOOD, but it has, throughout history, been corrupted by men-which is when the inquisition/crusades were mentioned. 

"there is a sinful tendency in us that can pervert and distort our faith"

"God compells us to try" (to counteract intolerance) 

I thought it well balanced and fair (from the little clip available.)   I wish he had a better solution than "god compells us to try."

I like Yoda." Do or do not. There is no try"

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

The WTS teaches that the Woman is the 144,000 which includes the Governing Body.

(Revelation 12:1-6) . . .And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars,  and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth.

After giving birth to the Messianic Kingdom in 1914 according to the “Revelation grand climax publication”,

The Bible says

THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS.

To be fed spiritually by God which the Revelation book explains as the conventions in the early 1900s

What I find Interesting, is that John saw a pure woman go into the “WILDERNESS" but notice what John saw coming "out" of the wilderness:

And he carried me away in [the power of the] spirit into a wilderness.

And I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns.  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and was adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls and had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her fornication.  And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.”  And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.

Well, on catching sight of her I wondered with great wonderment.  (Revelation 17:3-6)

Why did John "wonder with a great wonder"?  He had been seeing all kinds of crazy visions. (fire and blood, creatures, and all kinds of weird stuff.)  Why did this one in particular make him "wonder"? 

Could it be that he wondered why the woman coming "out" of the "wilderness" was a Whore when what went "into" the wilderness was "pure"?

So if the Governing Body admits they are part of the Woman that went into the wilderness to get fed by God but came out a whore, then they will be among the first to be wiped out and we apostates will be at the ringside with popcorn seeing it all play out.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

But they look happy together.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    I think WT is the harlot, and the wild beast she is riding is the Internet.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

OK, I was with him until he said, "But God compels us to try ..."

Religion has got to go. We've outgrown it.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.

True that.

The WTS has been drinking blood for the past 70 years.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    I think this is the beginning of the NWO... JW's have a great part in it, look at the new kingdumhalls they have NWO written all over it! Ha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit