What Silly Things Do JWs Woo & Ahhh Over?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I bet when the NY WTC went down there was some brother out there Jacking Off.

Brooke

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:one of those wt grins

I know that grin. That shit-eating grin. So embarrassing.

GBL

• minimus
    minimus

I like it when you hear a guy call everyone "brother" in a public place. Dorks!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

They way the ooh and ahh over each other to say a very loud public prayer when at a resturant for lunch break for field service. Seems so self righteous.

Or they ooh and ahh over each other when they leave the WitlessTower and Afake as tips to the lunch servers....because "Everlasting Life" is so much better than a lousy few bucks for a tips isn't it?

• minimus
    minimus

When a person gives their first answer they love bomb him. It could be answer like "Jesus" and all the Witnesses look their gonna have an orgasm.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:It could be answer like "Jesus" and all the Witnesses look their gonna have an orgasm.

If you were EvilForce sitting in the washroom.. you might have been!

GBL

deleted by 144001

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Good point mini.... or even one similar....

When the local know it all (one that goes back to 2 or 3 other WTBS books for research) and spouts on for 10 mins about some insane, ridiculous, corallary that has nothing to do with the study point, but everyone is nodding their heads, looking at each other with (as GBL says) those stupid smirks, and ooh'ing over the "spirtiual food" brother Know it all has just presented. "Wow we never thought of it that way." Um, yeah cause you were never supposed to you idiot!

Ugh, I'm going to go barf now.

• Netty
    Netty

Whenever the name "Jehovah" is mentioned, like on T.V. or in a movie, etc. I remeber it being mentioned in one of the Indiana Jones Movies, temple of doom I think, and ay, ay, ay, how nuts everybody went about. Shish!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

OMG....LOL Indiana Jones Movie.

Oh I remeber that when he said Jehovah..... I was like Oh wow it must be the Truth if he said JEHOVAH. I so forgot that. Oh that made my day thinking of how sad yet funny that is!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit