UN and Mat 24:15 and 16

by JGraves 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

JG - Thank you for taking the time to give us all a personal response . I only suggested you use non-web-apostate sites in case you were still wary of offending the org. Since you're obviously not, thank goodness, you're free to roam the world, and the world-wide-web in your search. If you havent read Crisis of Conscienc and In Search of Christian Freedom yet, they are real eye-openers to the inner workings and misdeeds of the apostate organization we know as "Jehovah's Witnesses"!

So glad you finally came aboard. Thanks for the scriptural references too. I'll share them with my Bible study friend.

Warm hugs

Tam

• JGraves
    JGraves

Again more thanks going out to you all;

MidwichCukoo, thank you too :) I hadnt seen those two highlighted articles yet! Thank you, that is testament to the stance that a pure organisation should have, but hear this; the w91 articles I sent to the elder here, were on the United Nations directly, there were two articles (back to back) one was something like "United Nations - a better way?" etc. IF you use the Watchtower Bible and Tract society CD-ROM, and complete a large search for the United Nations, you will see a bunch of articles in the lower middle window of the search tool, amongst these are 'self' damming articles, showing the association and promotion of UN propoganda in the Watchtower. Ask yourself is this for real? Show it to the elders along with the UN document, the evidence is stacked way high. The 2001 articles are a little softer for the UN, but the association is still very very clear. I dont have any later WT's (thank goodness) than 2001. Does that help? I'm going to post the w91 articles on this topic here, a little later (when I get home after a hard days work in this tropical heat :)) ).

Sweet Tee (AKA Tam) - Thank you again :-D Not worried at all about offending the org. However I'm worried about stripping my brothers of the little bit of faith they have. So I'm treading carefully to keep in mind that Jehovah will reveal it to those who are ready (as he did me at the appropiate time), the very stones themselves would cry out otherwise! Yep free to roam and research, I feel as though my love and strength has tripled in the last few months, spiritualy speaking, I feel like superman :) The WTBS has soooo much to answer for, talk about putting a fence around Jehovahs laws.

You know it seems incredulous, that we are taught that the Scribes and Pharasees were a bad bunch of people, but today it's no better!!! I didnt repeat this yet, but in that same elders meeting, I said that Jehovahs law was above the law of the land. The elder from the USA said it was all relative, I almost fell off my chair in disbelief. Another elder began to read a scripture about those going against the authority of the land are going against Jehovah, I asked this same elder if he ever goes above the speed limit (I know he does BTW) he said "I'd like to say I dont" Sweet tee, Do you get my drift?

The burden placed upon an elder to judge a situation, does not give them the right to make up and change Jehovahs law and apply it as they see fit. I'm glad now to stand before Jehovah, with a clean and clear concience, striving to maintain that love and spirituality, than be in an unloving corruptively led organisation. Anyway sorry to rant on (a lot of things to say). Jehovah's law is based on love and justice. Jehovah loves us each in a beautiful way, a loving God would throw the ball gently to each of us, he would have absolute patience with us (as a parent with a baby child), he would want us each to show our loyalty and love for him. Stand up and be counted as Jehovahs own servant. Religion or organisations no longer apply, Jehovah's holy way and pure way are the way, untill the Jehovah's Witness organisation is cleansed and purified.

This not the first time I've been involved in dealings with corrupt elders, this is one of the reasons, I could not face becoming an elder, it was the small things, like "oh, you've been made *up*" WHAT?!? made up, they should be serving brothers, loving their bro's and sis's what is the made up bit about? At assy's and District Assemblies, it always seemed to me, that the DO's and CO's were far too busy and important to stop and speak to the lowly brothers. I'm sure that is not the same in every circuit, but it seems to me that the attitude of Superfine apostles is pandemic?!?? Any way am going to turn my rant <off> now :D

Below is the letter (and emails) that I wrote to the elders, the latest email is at the top, of course I've removed the email address and name of the elder, but it's all here, this is the absolute truth of what happened only recently, for any bro or sis that knows or has had the same feelings recently (U know who you are) Please shout me or holla? Am right here, just to compare some massive insights into the scriptures.

----- Original Message -----
    To: Txyxyx
    Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:53 PM
    Subject: Re: My letter to the body and governing body

Dear txyxyx, that is correct. My concience will not allow me to associate with an organisation that was affiliated with a political organisation, or one that promotes govermental propoganda above Jehovahs own word and message. (the Watchtower 91 issues sent to you via email)

The Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society by their current stance, have and are covering up a huge scandal that would put Jehovahs pure organisation in bad standing before the very God we say we believe and trust in. In other words, they have given over the WT magazine to promoting UN propoganda and have become spotted and blemished before Jehovah and have not in *any way* said sorry publicly in doing so, said sorry to Jehovah!

Judgement in the scriptures points in absolute clear terms too the harlot sitting on the Scarlet colored wild beast of Revelation. The disgusting thing in this case is the UN which has been *proven* to have had association with Jehovahs supposedly neutral and clean organisation.

I have seen no public apology in any of my research, *only* proof that the UN and the WTBS were affiliated for a library card.

This goes against anything that we believe or stand for. I had come back to the organisation only to find that it is grossly misleading brothers and sisters as to it's true intention.

The Mathew 24:15 and 16 prophecy, mean then that I flee from Judea and remain away until such a time as the WTBS apologises publicly to *everyone* and before Jehovah.

My dear brother, you can either believe that Jehovahs organisation is still pure and neutral, checking the Watchtower references I sent you or you can believe that the organisation is about to get the severest punishment possible before Jah!

Only those truly faithful to Jehovah will make it through this hence my words to you Wednesday last week and this week please look after my brothers and sisters. txyxyx your position is one of enormous responsibility, you have to see to it that Jehovah's congregation is clean. Even if it means some difficult decisions. This is one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I am again with Jehovah on a more difficult assignment (Revelation 9:7).

As my current calling is of a nature before Jehovah is of a real spiritual nature and means that Jah's organisation is being judged right now and the Wild beast will make a return shortly to eat everything up... That being the case, to stand before Jehovah with a clean concience and made a stand against the disgusting thing (as I have) will mean a hard position for me. But as you know, Jehovah blesses those faithful to him.

Please understand that this is extremely serious. I will not crush a broken reed or damage any of Jehovahs fruit, it's up to everyone to see the disgusting thing and make a decision, mine is made...

Until such a time, that the WTBS apologises to the public and to the brothers and sisters world wide for it's hypocrtical position, I cannot re-join and be associated with an organisation that is *NOT* neutral from this worlds goverments and political system of things.

My dearest brother, I know this seems incredulous, but if you look at the facts for yourself in time you will see the nature of my statements and the seriousness of Jehovahs pronouncement. For 5 months the locusts will buzz at Jehovahs organisation, pronouncing Judgement from Jehovah. Then we will see what happens... but remember, keep strong to Jehovah my favourite elder and please please keep Jehovahs people strong that are under your care before Jehovah.

More seriously the Watchtower of w61 is the most disturbing, it reports that those afflicted by Jehovahs pronouncements will wish they are dead, (Revelation 9). Understand that you *could* be affected.

Please remove me from the Jehovahs Witness organisation, until such a time when they are cleansed and pure.

I will be available if you have any questions or need anything at all from me.

I truly love you my brother, and believe that you will understand eventually.

My concience is clean and clear before Jehovah. I'd only wish for all my brothers and sisters to be strong and pray to Jehovah, as the thief in the night is coming.

Love a brother in Jehovahs service

Jason Graves

To: jason graves
    Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:23 PM
    Subject: Re: My letter to the body and governing body

Dear Jason,

I received your email and the signed written document in my door Friday. I
    want to clarify that it appears you are NOT requesting and appeal as this
    letter states "I cannot in good concience ask for an appeal or
    reinstatement, when the Watchtower Bible and Tract society, were in
    affiliation with the disgusting thing".

If you in fact are requesting an appeal please clarify this immediately.
    The disfellowshipping decision takes effect when it is publically announced.

txyxyx
    To: <txyxyx
    Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:49 PM
    Subject: My letter to the body and governing body

> My Dear brother txyxyx,

> Again thank you and the other brothers for their valuable time, in
    > listening to me on Wednesday (yesterday). I am forwarding you an eletronic
    > copy of the letter I am going to sign and hand to you tomorrow.
    >
    > At that hearing, it was deemed that I was worthy of disfellowingshipping
    > as a consequence of my seeing Jewish law, where when a man takes a woman
    > home she is his wife (as long as she's in complete agreement of course)
    > that he intends, and therefore sexual relations are valid, this is not
    > fornication.
    >
    > To outline the discussion subjects in brief:
    >
    > 1. I committed many sins in the time after my divorce, for these I am
    > sincerely sorry and in my imperfect state, would wish never to do any of
    > these things again.
    >
    > 2. I've had a heavenly calling (not even debating this, it's not something
    > I would *EVER* joke about) very recently.
    >
    > 3. The Watchtower Bible and Tract society have been prostituting Jehovah's
    > organisation with the disgusting thing (Mat 24:15) as the UN (as mentioned
    > in revelation).
    >
    > For point 1, I'd like to restate, that I believe the position of the body
    > elders is not taking into account, Jehovah's acceptance of the Jews own
    > state of affairs as in Joseph and Mary. They were not married when Joseph
    > took her home. This was acceptable to Jehovah. I am getting married also
    > to comply with the law of the land on May 27th 2005.
    >
    > For point 2, there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind, I am reading Isiah
    > 41-48 as though Jehovah wrote to me in person.
    >
    > For point 3, I cannot in good concience ask for an appeal or
    > reinstatement, when the Watchtower Bible and Tract society, were in
    > affiliation with the disgusting thing (Mat 24:15 (see attached document
    > from the DPI (NGO section) of the UN). I believe that if the WTBS were to
    > apologise to brothers and sisters for the mistake made over the UN
    > affiliation, (not forgetting Malawi in the 1970's) then I am completely in
    > the wrong over the prophecy and would recant my position and ask for
    > absolute forginess as my very soul is at stake.
    >
    > If however no apology is forthcoming from the WTBS (can be a written
    > letter to the congregations or an article in the Watchtower itself) over
    > the UN affair but if I am wrong Jehovah will be judge over the situation
    > and my soul will be paid for one way or the other.
    >
    > Please contact me at:
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > Ross University School of Vet Medicine
    > Bassettere
    > St Kitt's
    > West Indies
    >
    > With love your brother
    >
    > Jason Graves
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Jason G
    > email: [email protected]
    >
    >
    >
    >

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome JGraves

I read with great interest your posts and they are truly amazing!

I too was raised as a JW and what caused me to take a double look was watching the last 10 minutes of Dateline May 2002 that exposed the pedophile problem within the WTBS.

I only saw the last 10 minutes and felt deceived. They would complain about the Catholics for years being pedophiles and never exposed the WTBS problem: What HYPOCRITES!!! I knew then and there I couldn't in good faith go from door to door and offer in good conscience a "true religion".

And yes, later we found out about the UN issue........another hypocritical action by the JW's.

Your research about that topic and how you explained to your elders according to the Bible was excellent on the topic of being a UN member for 10 years! I can't believe how "tight lipped" these elders are, can't they see they hypocrisy too???

We exposed that topic to the circuit overseer, he said he saw the info but made no further comment: that's a sign of sweeping WTBS affiliations under the rug!

I will be looking forward to more of your posts!

CodeBlue

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

As evidenced from your posted e-mails JG, JW's have two sets of standards (if not several) and apply them haphazzardly to the rank & file while exempting those at the top who are making such serious decisions, from any accountability to those who look to them for spiritual guidance and direction. IMHO, you were absolutely correct in dissasociating yourself and stating the facts to the elders in your congo. I feel sorry for those who are still in the dark about the atrocious behaviour of the WTBTS. I wholeheartedly applaud those who are taking a stand for the "TRUTH" as opposed to the lies of the WTBTS and those who support and advocate their apostasy from the scriptures. They could learn from your example of honesty and humility if they weren't so totally blinded by their devotion to that organzation. What a tragedy.

BTW, congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals . I think it's wonderful!!!

Tam

• JGraves
    JGraves

OK, tropical heat subsiding, it's slipped from 98def F to around 97 so it's much cooler :))

well, the articles are these two, that almost point, un-ashamedly at a close tie with the UN (I larfed when I read these). If you want the full article I can give you put a copy on this thread, butttt, as ever it's best if you look these up yourselves, cos seeing it for yourself in your own books is a good shock for the system ;) )

First one is: g91 9/8 3-4 What is happening at the United Nations?

What

Is Happening at the United Nations?

SOMETHING is happening at the United Nations. Startling developments are taking place that are going to affect your future. World leaders are very optimistic about them. Consider their words:

"Forty five years after its birth, after being long paralyzed, the [United Nations] is unfolding itself before our eyes, and is now emerging as a true judge, setting forth the law and endeavouring to enforce it."?President François Mitterrand of France to the 45th session of the UN General Assembly, September 24, 1990.

At this same meeting, former Soviet Minister for Foreign Affairs Eduard Shevardnadze observed that "one cannot help being satisfied at the unprecedented unity of the [UN] Security Council . . . The positions taken by members of [the United Nations] Organization give the Security Council the mandate to go as far as the interests of world peace will require."

A few days later, President George Bush of the United States addressed the UN General Assembly. The changes he saw inspired him to say: "Not since 1945 have we seen the real possibility of using the United Nations as it was designed?as a center for international collective security." He said this because "the United Nations reacted with such historic unity and resolve" to the Persian Gulf crisis. "For the first time, the U.N. Security Council is beginning to work as it was designed to work." He also said: "The United Nations can help bring about a new day" if its members ?leave terrible weapons behind.? By doing this, they can complete the "historic movement towards a new world order and a long era of peace."

<snip> read the rest in your WT's (you'll be amazed at what was passed under ya noses!)

Next up is: g91 9/8 8-10 The United Nations - A better way?

The

United Nations?A Better Way?

THE preamble to the United Nations Charter expresses these noble aims: "We the peoples of the United Nations determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, . . . and [desiring] to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, . . . have resolved to combine our efforts to accomplish these aims."

Did the UN "accomplish these aims"? Did it get the nations to unite their strength and maintain peace and security? No, not so far, although the UN has sincerely tried to be a significantly better way than the League of Nations. However, the generation that saw its establishment in 1945 has since been scourged by wars, revolutions, invasions, coups, and aggression in many parts of the earth. And this violence involved many of the nations that had resolved to "maintain international peace and security."

Not

the Better Way Yet

Critics who decry the failure of the United Nations to prevent these woes, though, may be forgetting an important fact?the strength of an organization depends on the power its charter gives it and on the commitment of its constituents to carry out their obligations under said charter. First of all, the United Nations Charter does not set up the UN as a world government with supreme power over all its member nations.

Article 2(7) decrees: "Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state." UNCIO (United Nations Conference on International Organization), which met in San Francisco from April 25 to June 26, 1945, to finalize the charter, deemed it necessary "to make sure that the United Nations under prevalent world conditions should not go beyond acceptable limits or exceed due limitations."

Did you notice that qualifying phrase, "under prevalent world conditions"? If these were to change, UNCIO claimed that this ruling could be developed "as the state of the world, the public opinion of the world, and the factual interdependence of the world makes it necessary and appropriate."

The chartered purpose of the United Nations to maintain "international peace and security" expresses a desirable goal for mankind. The world would indeed be far more secure if the nations obeyed Article 2(4) of the UN Charter: "All Members shall refrain . . . from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state." But self-interest of member nations has repeatedly hamstrung the efforts of the UN toward achieving its purpose. Rather than living up to their UN commitment to "settle their international disputes by peaceful means," nations or whole blocs of nations have often resorted to war, claiming that the ?matter was essentially within their domestic jurisdiction.??Article 2(3,7).

OK enough 91 stuff, lets skip to the 95:

w95 10/1 3-5 Fifty years of frustrated efforts

<snip> (can read in yr own WTBS CDROM (2001))

The

Media?s Influence

As powerful as the United Nations may appear to be, its efforts are often thwarted by politics and the media. The United Nations is powerless if it lacks the support of its members. But without the public?s approval, many UN members will not support the United Nations. For instance, according to The Wall Street Journal, the "spectacular failures in Somalia and Bosnia have persuaded many Americans that the organization isn?t just wasteful, but actually dangerous." This attitude of the public has, in turn, persuaded some American politicians to propose reducing U.S. financial support of the United Nations.

News organizations are not shy when it comes to criticizing the United Nations severely. Terms like "total incompetence," "cumbersome," "inefficient," and "paralyzed" have been unreservedly used when describing various aspects of UN operations. The Washington Post National Weekly Edition recently stated that "the United Nations remains a slow-motion bureaucracy struggling to adapt to a real-time world."

Another newspaper quoted Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali as expressing his frustration with the Rwanda massacres. He said: "It is a failure not only for the United Nations; it is a failure for the international community. And all of us are responsible for this failure." A popular television news-special in 1993 stated that the United Nations "has failed to stop the greatest threat to peace?the spread of nuclear weapons." The TV program spoke of a United Nations that "for decades has been mostly talk."

This widespread feeling of disappointment weighs heavily on the minds of United Nations officials and adds to their frustration. Yet, despite the frustrations, at the 50th anniversary of the United Nations, many seem to have renewed optimism and are hoping for a fresh start. Although acknowledging the shortcomings of the United Nations, Ambassador Albright echoed the sentiments of many when she said: "We have to stop talking about where we?ve been, and we need to talk about where we?re going."

Yes, where is the world going? Will there ever be a world without war? If so, what role will the United Nations play in it? Moreover, if you are God-fearing, you should ask, ?What role will God play in it??

<snip>

The absolute damnation of the WTBS for me:

w95 10/1 5-7 A world without war - When?

<snip> find ya volumes :)

[Box on page 7]

THE CHRISTIAN VIEW OF THE UNITED NATIONS

In Bible prophecy, human governments are often symbolized by wild beasts. (Daniel 7:6, 12, 23; 8:20-22) Hence, for many decades the Watchtower magazine has identified the wild beasts of Revelation chapters 13 and 17 with today?s worldly governments. This includes the United Nations, which is depicted in Revelation chapter 17 as a scarlet-colored beast with seven heads and ten horns.

However, this Scriptural position does not condone any form of disrespect toward governments or their officials. The Bible clearly states: "Let every soul be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. Therefore he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment to themselves."?Romans 13:1, 2.

Accordingly, Jehovah?s Witnesses, who are maintaining strict political neutrality, do not interfere with human governments. They never foment revolution or participate in acts of civil disobedience. Rather, they recognize that some form of government is necessary to maintain law and order in human society.?Romans 13:1-7; Titus 3:1.

Jehovah?s Witnesses view the United Nations organization as they do other governmental bodies of the world. They acknowledge that the United Nations continues to exist by God?s permission. In harmony with the Bible, Jehovah?s Witnesses render due respect to all governments and obey them as long as such obedience does not require that they sin against God.?Acts 5:29.

<snip>

OK enough Watchtower volumes, if you look enough, you will get weary from soooo manyyyy United Nations references, it's almost as though we all didnt notice... I didnt!

CodeBlue - Thank you for the your warm welcome. It's truly Jehovah's people here, just as Jehovahs word says, you will know my people because they have love amongst themselves. The whole SL thing makes me ill... my heart goes out to anyone having gone through anything like that. And your right the Hypocrasy is sickening, it goes right to the top, but these men are truly blind, just as Isiah says somewhere near Chap 45 (or so :) ) they have eyes but they are blind, they have ears but they cannot see!

Sweet Tee - More and more to tell ya, so much gone on, but that's not really the important thing, I'm trying to think of ways to subtley tell anyone that it's all gone wrong at the WTBS, abandon ship!!! And thank you BTW, I wont be here from Monday 23rd till Monday following week (7 days later for anyone else living in the Caribbean (time does funny things here)) Getting married in Curacao (west Indies) will be a special few days. Then back to chat. Please keep da posts coming in,

if anyone wants to chat direct, email me at [email protected]

Revelation chapter 9, everyone chosen as Jehovah's Locust (like ones) (you know who you are) start flapping ya wings, we gotta make some noise... (as if you hadnt already :) )

Love, a brother in Jehovah's service

J

• JGraves
    JGraves

....and before anyone corrects me on my anatomical handicaps... they have ears but they cannot hear... (Do not drink more than two beers and think logically :) (it's hot, doh!!))

:)

• JGraves
    JGraves

OK, a post before I leave this little island (to go to another little island) to get married.

I've been thinking about a subtle email we could all use to start free'ing peoples minds, this will not be an over night thing.

We are the best trained people in the world at cold calling and knowing how to present ideas and reasoning! We as *EX*-associates of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society right are the best trained in the world :-D

Well below is an email that will drop the *hint* ;)

PS (Thanks Skyman ((& MidwichCuckoo)) ;) )

Subject: UN and Mathew 24:15

"My dear friend", rem the scripture, "Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting that causes desolation as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment)"...

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/doc.htm

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

http://www.guardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,2763,574175,00.html

Also check this Watchtower: W61 12/1 712-726 (CD-ROM (WTBS 2001)

love, a brother in Jehovahs service

-----------------------------------------------

Remember Revelation Chapter 9

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome JGraves, congrats and best wishes for your wedding!

As a former JW I understand where you stand and think you are quite right in pointing out the WT inconsistencies. However, as far as you seem to agree with the WT's interpretation (or is it tongue in cheek?) while denouncing its hypocritical behaviour, I would suggest that you have a look at some scholarly commentaries of the NT texts involved (Matthew 24 or Revelation for instance) to see what this is really about. You might be surprised.

• JGraves
    JGraves

Thank you! :-D she and I are real real happy!

Narkissos - Your right about the WT volume quoted (tounge in cheek). It's a WOW watchtower (the w61 referenced above), it condems *anyone* having association with the wild beast! It's funny that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, in that article, the WTBS talk about *other* religions being associated, but *not* Jehovah's *own* organisation!

Hypocrasy on the biggest and baddest level, and yes I've been re-reading the prophecies again (Revelation (end to end) Isiah (chap 10 to end) Ezekial 18 through 20, Daniel 11 and 12, Mathew 24, in fact anywhere Jehovah or Jesus is speaking and condeming Jerusalem and the wayward Jews, I'm reading Jerusalem as the WTBS.

For anyone to see that, you would have to see that the WTBS has put it'self *ABOVE* every religion on this planet, claiming to be holier than anyone, and protected soley by Jehovah. Well since reading about the UN scandal, it's clearly shown that they are not, in fact they are the *MOST* reprehensible before Jehovah for the prositution of Gods true word, promoting and contaminating true worship with Goverment propoganda (read other WT's above)

It's so so so obvious and sickening, that any true servant of Jehovah would be reviled to find this out and side with true worship, that is, do with a bible trained concience what Jesus would have done. Throw out the money lenders! Expose the man of Lawlessness! Show up the Scribes and Pharasees for what they are - Hypocrites! (Quite a few elders it seems knew of the UN scandal and are holding onto the unholdable!)

As Jesus showed, Zeal for his house would eat up any true follower of Jesus or Jehovah, we would feel compelled to see clean, pure and *neutral* worship before Jehovah, we should have no part of being bad only try to love our neighbour warn who we can, and love Jehovah more than anything else! That's all we are commanded to do.

My ministry is now to anybody here in St Kitt's, talking to everyone about the coming new tings, that *everyone* is being judged right now on our goodness and love, are we using our bible trained conciences to do the right thing where ever possible? It's called the holy way in Isiah, Jehovahs way of love. Have we got the strength as Jehovahs faithful people to stand up and say, we want a pure worship, based on love, not harsh rules and not by men?

Religion and Organisations no longer matter! only thing that matters now, is to make sure we are doing exactly what Jesus did! But we dont need elders telling us this! We dont need to measure our goodness by the amount of meetings we attend! We dont measure our ministry in hours or minutes, it's the amount of hearts we reach everyday!

Love you all, a brother in Jehovah's service

J

• JGraves
    JGraves

PS the holy way, also means, I now dont wear a tie, I dress comfortably and modestly, I have a beard, I have longish hair (Rev 9:7) maybe too literal :)) and there are loads of other things a bible trained concience will set you free on. Be happy in your service to Jehovah... he expects the amount we can do, he's not like man, he wouldnt challenge us to wear ourselves out to accomplish huge tasks, but he knows our limits and knows our faith and courage and love...

Today is all about faith, Mathew 24:15 seems to have been fullfilled! remember this is the time to flee from Judea (Mat 24:16) Get out of the WTBS while the getting is good! Remember Jerusalem? I remember learning about that as a kid and saying to myself, why didnt they get out when they had the chance? Our jobs, our fear of man, our fear of relying soley on Jehovah is against us. When Jesus said, pray your flight doesnt come in the winter time, remember that our faith can get low (like a harsh winters day) So our escape or need to escape could come at the wrong time for us!

It's definatley time to wake up the wakeable and get out and touch *nothing* unclean!

Love, a bro in Jah's service

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit