Where was J.F. Rutherford burried?

by Stealth 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stealth
    Stealth

I have heard speculation that he could be burried in San Diego at Beth Sarim or somewhere on Statin Island NY.

Why is this such a big secret to the WT?

Is there anyone still alive who knows where Rutherford was burried?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I heard he had himself stuffed and put up on display in Bethel. However, the Watchtower Society quietly sold him to a bunch of Ex-JWs for target practice.

• blondie
    blondie

I heard he was buried on Staten Island on WTS property there.

Rumors say underneath a concrete slab at Beth Sarim or secretly in a mausoleum at Beth Shan that the city nixed.

According to WTS doctine he is heaven ruling with Christ; with his wife no less.

Blondie

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    According to WTS doctine he is heaven ruling with Christ; with his wife no less.

lol - I believe she never even went to his funeral...?

• bennyk
    bennyk

Oh, no!!!

Nobody even told me he was sick!!!!!!!

• blondie
    blondie
    lol - I believe she never even went to his funeral...?

Exactly.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I hope that when I get to hell I see him there so I can point my finger and laugh.

Let's exhume his body and use it as an apostate latrine at the next apostofest.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Did Rutherford and his wife have a beef?

I know Russel and his wife did. Don't remember about Rutherford.

-ithinkisee

• blondie
    blondie

Rutherford and his JW wife lived in separate abodes since he was at Bethel (as far as I know). Even when he lived in California where she lived, he lived at Beth Sarim but not with his wife. You paint the picure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit