HELP ME

by Es 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Thanks all for your reply's especially New Worldly translation and Rebel 8. I think its not a matter of me turning him away from the borg and its not a matter of getting him to accept me for who I am coz we have a already had the discussion that he should love me and accept for who I am and what i believe and he said he couldnt and that he needs to do things Gods way...thats was like 6 months ago. And honestly not having seen him and talked to him in 3 months well i didnt really miss him either...so i think what you are misunderstanding is that i want to turn him away i know thats never goin to happen and thats fine i just want him to hear my side and what i think whether he chooses to listen well thats his choice. Thanks again will keep you posted what happens. es

• Honesty
    Honesty

Since you live in Australia an official Parliament transcript may help:

Google - Donald MacLean and WatchTower Bible and Tract Society and Australia

It should bring up the Hansard transcripts of a meeting of UN/NGO's with the Australian Parliament.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Rebel8

Wow, links to everything are there. This will keep me busy reading for weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit