do you dare me to do this

by tsunami_rid3r 39 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

go to school dressed as a dark jedi and bring my double bladed saber on may 19th. even better, awards ceremoney is that day..so ill have to walk out infront of the whole school.

• Sith
    Sith

No, I don't dare you to do that

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

everyone thinks im cool and crazy and wild

• Sith
    Sith

Ok Tsu, I changed my mind. I dare you. Be cool and crazy and wild. Knock yourself out.

• Charisma
    Charisma

Won't they just think you are weird? Is anyone else doing it?

• doogie
    doogie
    Ok Tsu, I changed my mind. I dare you. Be cool and crazy and wild. Knock yourself out.

hahaha. it's been awhile since i was in high school, but i think you might be on to something here (at least the crazy and wild part...)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I double dog dare ya!!!!! But ya better be careful with the light saber thing,,,,,,,ya know how schools can be about weapons .. maybe use card board......lol.

• Sith
    Sith

If they try to f*ck with you, use that Jedi mind trick on 'em and make 'em believe that you are Superintendent Chalmers

• doogie
    doogie
    use that Jedi mind trick on 'em and make 'em believe that you are Superintendent Chalmers

yeah, or use it to make em all stop laughing.

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Real great idea to bring a knife to school. "Shaking my head" I guess it could be a good experience in Juvinial Hall, getting kicked out of school, embarassing your parents. Maybe your crazy coolness could even get you some fines. nothing like giving money to the government. Try to do a little thinking about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit