It's been one hell of a day : (

by calamityjane 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(((((CJ & XJW))))) I am soooooo sorry to hear of this situation and the way you've been treated. This past week I went thru a scare with my mom, who is suffering from a terminal illness, and MY biggest fear was that not only would she die, but, my sister would not even tell me. I've received more support and compassion this past week from my "worldly" work mates, including one lady who held my hands and prayed with me..........this tears one apart.........I know...........we are here for one another.......at least we have that! My prayers and supportive energies go to you two at this time..........

Love and hugs,

Terri

• Brummie
    Brummie
    This professsed CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, can't even have the decency to call us of this tragedy

Disgusting religion! Stories like this reeeally get me angry at them. Thinking of you and so sorry to hear what has happened :(

• delilah
    delilah

Sending you my heartfelt condolences.....it's such a tragedy, I really don't understand how they can call themselves "Christian" and behave in such a non-christian manner. Family is Family, no matter what. There is something wrong, when a "religion" causes rifts amongst families, especially at a time like this.

Dee

• lilbit
    lilbit

(((((((CJ & XJW)))))))))) Im so sorry for your loss.

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{{{{cj & xjw & kids}}}}}}}

Ugh. It's hard enough to deal with a suicide w/ out all the JW crap. I'm so sorry , and to be truthful , shocked that your parents didn't call you, cj. *shakes head*

xjw, a good man such as you are, should not be treated this way by his family. The emotions you must be feeling .... arrgh. Your uncle is no longer suffering, and I hope you can grieve for him w/ out the baggage of guilt and anger.

Love you folks!

t

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Please know you both have my deepest sympathies...in your sorrow and your anger.

~Merry

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Calamity- I'm so sorry; it's so sad that, at times when we need the most compassion and love, people can be so uncaring. I will be thinking of you and your family, and sending positive thoughts your way.

• Bryan
    Bryan

(((((CJ & XJW)))))

I'm so sorry. These people have love stuck up their butt.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Purza
    Purza

Calamityjane and xjw -- I am very sorry for your loss and offer my condolences to you.

Purza

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I'm so sorry. These people have love stuck up their butt

Ditto!

Double Edge

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit