Another Newbie From Wisconsin

by pisces 32 Replies latest jw friends

• alw
    alw

welcome pisces, sounds like wisconsin is popular.

new south wales australia is great too, and you can take that as gospel from an ex pom.

hope you enjoy the site.mr.alw

• Sith
    Sith

Congrats on the metamorphosis from sheep to goat. Pretty soon Wisconsin will have more goats than cows. Anyway, welcome from one newbie to another.

• Emma
    Emma

Welcome to the board! My sisters are nearly "revered" as well and I never measured up so I know the feeling.

I've discovered I really am liked by my friends, have many since leaving the org, and am happy, content, and peaceful now!

Sounds like you've found the right path; congratulations!

Emma

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Pisces.

I think Wisconsin will be getting it's own mention in the KM pretty soon. Something like "all dubs true christians must move from WI immediately"

• xjwms
    xjwms

Welcome

Great place for support

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome pisces, and how many cows do you have in your backyard?

Blondie

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Pisces, I sent you a PM. At the top left of the screen, under your name, click on inbox.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hello and welcome pisces, WI is a big apostastate glad to see someone else come aboard.

-April

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome--I love to see new people who have become enlightened to the real "truth".

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

For your VITAL information...we are having our 1st Annual Apostacheesefest this July 23 in Stevens Point, WI. (My home). If you are feeling lonely or need some support...it would be a good place to make some new friends!

Hope you enjoy this board as much as I have.

Cathy L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit