TO ALL THOSE IN HIGH PLACES

by silentlambs 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• exodus
    exodus

Hi Bill,

Great post! You can count on me in assistance. I did it! I went straight to the source. It's feels great to help and as you say unless you can provide any proof nothing can be accomplish. Well I provided all the proof I had and something will be done very soon. I hope you know what I mean! Look forward for your response. Oh I'm still waiting for a response to the letter I sent to the BOE. God Bless!!

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

You talk about the awful, cowardly men who have power to do something about this, to stop it or inform others...who is higher than god?

If god allows this sort of thing to go on, how can you say he is a loving god or even exists? Isn't he a much eviler person than a mere elder? my 2ยข
    -Dan

• Tina
    Tina

bttp

• Maximus
    Maximus

Bill, isn't it ironic that the smoking gun dropped in my lap yesterday did not come from "those in high places."

Details to you later today.

Maximus

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

It appears those in high places are responding, I have been on the phone for two solid days getting new information to add to the story. Keep it coming we need all that can be provided, key pieces have been provided recently that were thought to be unimportant. Your contributions are like the pieces of a puzzle, when they all come together, the picture is clearly seen. These men who have perpetrated this wickedness are going to be thrown down. spin wt spin.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit