Hey kls, help?

by carla 11 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Hi everybody & kls,

I am new here, not a jw, trouble with a spouse joining. It's been hell. kls, I am close to you in WI! I don't know how the pm thing works on here. Or how to give you my email without the husband finding me. Can you fill me in on how the pm thing works?

Husband got involve about two years ago, I have been studying about the jw's for all that time. As you know it is not a pleasant situation, and has affected his relationships with everyone in the family.

thanks, carla

• under74
    under74

carla - go to a thread that has kls on it click on her name and scroll down. you'll see text that says "send message" click that and then you'll be able to send a message to her. Let me know if you still can't, I could PM kls and have her contact you.

• carla
    carla

Thank you. I did send message. Now where will it show up? thanks.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

When KLS logs on it will tell her she has a message in her inbox. At the top of your screen left corner you will see your name. Under that you have "inbox" and it will show if you have any new messages or not.

Heatmiser

• under74
    under74

up in the left hand corner you'll see "welcom carla" -click "in box." Usually before hand it says in () if you have new messages. But click it even if it says 0...(depending on your browser they don't always show up)

Also--to see if kls has looked at the message click "inbox" and then near the upper right you'll see "sent" --click that and then if the message title you sent is in bold lettering she hasn't read it yet. If it's regular like what you're reading now she's read it.

• kls
    kls

Hi Carla ,i got your pm and will read it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WELCOME

• kls
    kls

Carla ,you have a pm

• kls
    kls

Carla ,you have a pm

• kls
    kls

Who keeps double posting for me? Now i know i am close to Supreme one but geeze ,do it with out others knowing,,lol

• carla
    carla

Thanks all, think I got how to navigate this site now. carla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit