Do U Drive @ 55?

by prophecor 37 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Who among us here, when on the Freeway does the standard speed of 55MPH. I'd like to say that I'm a law abiding citizen, however......

It's a wonderful thing that many folks wish to follow the rules of the road but you people who don't keep it rolling with the rest of the crowd at 65-70MPH are risking a catastrophe. Everybody's avoiding driving into a wave of slower traffic. Maybe it's just me. I've tried to be responsible but it just don't make sense. I went and put the pedal to the metal.

Arthur of the More Sensible 70MPH Society

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I go 80.

• G Money
    G Money

I can't go much faster than 100 in my Chevy truck, they put a speed limiter.

My car, however.... if I'm not careful, I am easily at 140. These are MPH, not KPH!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

In North Carolina we can do 70 MPH so most people do 75.... which I think is a good speed.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I haven't taken my test yet so am restricted to 60 mph.

Btw what are the speed restrictions in Ontario Canada on the various roads - anyone know? As we'll be driving around the Great Lakes etc...

• Mac
    Mac

Being ever adventuresome.....in the wee hours... when the streets are empty and there's nobody but god and me on the road...

I'll sometimes do 56 and on occasion have been known to roll through a stop when I feel ever so evil and defiant!

macevil kneivel

Oh.and this is the kicker...once in '94...I changed lanes without signaling....Christ, what a rush!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

55mph is pretty much top speed in my car unless I'm going downhill with a tailwind.

Please pass me when I pull over.

My two recent 'Moderns' (the previous one was stolen) both self destructed after $20 components failed, so I am back to 'old faithfull' who was built before my father's brain was dissolved into the cult before the first world war and which has never, never, ever, failed to get me home.

• AlanB
    AlanB

I generally cruise on the Motorways here in the UK at 90 MPH (130 KPH) sometimes upto 100. In Germany where many of the Autobhans have no speed limit you can often see hot sports cars doing 130MPH.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I like to stick to the speed limit on all roads not because I'm law abiding but because it annoys others.

• z
    z

I don?t drive fast but my car is the one (I drive benz CL55 AMG ) so its not my fault

Evil car

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit