Living with Soundness of Mind in an Electronic Age - KM Part this week

by ezekiel3 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

This would be a good religion if we could get rid of the hard-hearted pharisees presently in charge.

For all the talk in the book study and WT lessons about love, pity, and compassion, the leadership isn't showing any for the rank-and-file. All this unbiblical stuff we have to believe and do is strangling the honest-hearted.

Refusing to be honest and open is eroding confidence in the leadership. If they could just stick to what Jesus taught, and leave the grandstanding alone, things would be so much better.

We don't need popes. We need pastors.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I would absolutely love to see Saturday Night Live lampoon a Theocratic Ministry School meeting. Gawd, it would be great! Of course, if they could throw in lots and lots of warnings about JWD it would be a bonus!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

"I've heard there is a website that has all the society's old literature on it so apostates can study up on us" -

Those evil and wicked apostates. They have nothing better to do that read up on society's old literature.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Topics like this one only make people more interested in knowing what's out there in cyberworld.

DY

• sf
    sf

Just want to toss something into the mix re: old wt litter-ature:

http://my.homewithgod.com/wtdocs/

sKally

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    How times have changed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest