I think I might try to date a JW girl

by tsunami_rid3r 32 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Theres a new girl and her brothers down here from Kansas until May. She sounds fun, from what I've met at the gathering last night. Shes looking for a guy. lol.

And my prom date won't go farther than friends with me, which sucks because I'd like a relationship for some reason I don't know.

Well if I ask to do something with her over the weekend, like take her to the mall, she might tell her aunt and we could have a chaperone. Or I could hang out with her brother to get closer to her, which just seems wrong to me.

How the heck should I approach this?

• lilbit
    lilbit

Hmmm. If all you want to do is get to know her anyway why not just ask her out, so what if you have a chaperone it doesnt realy matter on early dates anyway.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Should I make friends with her brother or what?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

For one thing, you DO NOT start a friendship with her brother when all you want to do is date his sister. I don't know where to start when talking about how wrong that is.

Just do what Lilbit said and don't worry about it.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Right thats what I thought. I only talked with him a little at last nights gathering and hung out with his sister a little more. Hope that works out.

EDIT: You know what, I've never had this kind of situation. If I do talk to her brother or he talks to me, should I mention at all that I want to hook up with his sister. He did mention to me last night, that the only reason they had the gathering was for her to look for boys.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Are you a dub?

GBL

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I've never thought it's a good idea to date someone in order to convert them, in whichever direction.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

No, I'm the dude going to prom with a date and going to college. But I still have to attend meetings just to keep the parents happy and supporting me, and to keep the elders out of our damn business. lol.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You are the artist formerly known as 'crizlee' right? What are you doing still messing around with dubs man?

GBL

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

She's hot and could be loyal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit