calling all young single men

by devinsmom 70 Replies latest jw friends

• DocHayes
    DocHayes

And all of the available women are in Wisconson... isn't that keen.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Doc said:

And all of the available women are in Wisconson... isn't that keen.

DOH!

• heatherg
    heatherg

Hey chickie babe!!

Jaredg's avatar ain't sooo bad! Too bad he's so far away, maybe a road trip is in order!

I'm so glad that crap is over, maybe now you'll feel ready to move on. Hey I gotta meet your Aunt and gang up with her. Cuz anyone who messes with you with suffer the wrath of me! Or maybe I'll just get in line behind your Aunt. LOL heather

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

hey heather, yeah thats what I was thinkin about jareds pic...looks like a babe! So ditto on the to far away thing, I have a good road trippin car though-hehe!

So anywho heather your lookin kinda old and wrinkly these days...and male!

And whats up with all those sheep behind you?-lol, April

• heatherg
    heatherg

Ha Ha, it looks how I feel!

Just being the "good shepard over my flock". Tommy's cryin so gotta go! Heather

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    So...any single ex-jw hotties out there, who are not lying, cheating, alcoholics?

I'm not... not yet anyway. And, in spirit of the "no child left behind" program, I suggest you bring this along for some productive activities.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Jaredg Is very cute! He can be one of my many Boy Toy Friends....My husband doesn't mind as long as I put them back!

Brooke

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'd offer DM, but it might take me a while to get over to your place.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

OMG I can't believe I haven't seen this till page two!! APOSTATE MILF! This is what I'm all about! There are sparks flying out of my ears!!

GBL

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

GBL: If thats your real body...it is BANGIN!!

Canada hey...DAMN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit