Sunday (4/10) is Special Talk!!!

by TheListener 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Honesty. Is that the actual outline?

Unless I got some anti-apostate information so the borg can say we are lying about Joe Hoba's appointed channel of communication. I was a couple of weeks away from DA'ing and the gossip was pretty thick at the hall and in FS. I am a little perplexed why there is no mention of the Faithful Discreet Slave, Little Flock, undeniable evidence Joe Hoba is using the WTBTS yadha yadha ya. Maybe someone can tell what it really was about to all of us choir members who are denied entrance into the KH unltil we approach the 'loving overseers' about our seating arrangements cause we may stand up and start singing the truth about the truth if we are down in the front rows.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I am a little perplexed why there is no mention of the Faithful Discreet Slave, Little Flock, undeniable evidence Joe Hoba is using the WTBTS yadha yadha ya

That was my thoughts exactly.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Would've been nice if they had this talk at the memorial instead of that "who can and cannot partake" WT infomercial.

• blondie
    blondie

Above are some images from recent non-JW sources.

Of course, the WTS depicted Jesus inaccurately until 1968, without a beard and with short hair.

• startingover
    startingover

I'll bet Michael Jackson will attend in Solvang, it being a special talk and all.

Right after he prays with Jesse Jackson.

I'll bet those elders in the cong. cringe when he comes in.

• dins
    dins

I suppose all the other BS is just ordinary. I still cannot believe 6 million people ascribe to these beliefs.....

Have a good one!

Diana

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*gazes into crystal ball, gets fuzzy visions and brief understandable bits of Sunday's Talk*

"...deep in the last days..."

"....need to stick close to Jehovah and his organization..."

"...very soon friends...."

"...spiritual provisions...five meetings a week..."

Sorry, that's all I could make out.

• Flash
    Flash

I bumped into an old friend who invited me to it...I politely declined.

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

Special Talks should be called Seinfeld Talks...

The Talk about nothing

Glenwoodswoman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit