thats it! i quit!

by zev 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Zev,

CONGRATS!!!
    I have quit too...at least three times in the last two weeks. I have to start again tomorrow though...sigh.

I told my husband more sex would help kill the desire to smoke...but he ain't buying it hahaha!

So, I told him maybe if he cleaned the bathroom instead of me that would help. I got a blank stare. You never know if you don't ask hahah.

• zev
    zev
    more sex would help kill the desire to smoke

dagnabit all....now the secrets out!

• zev
    zev

just call me my very own thread killer

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well done one of the best things I ever did was give up smoking

• flower
    flower

Congratulations Zev! I'm impressed you did it cold turkey. Wow!

• fairchild
    fairchild

That is quite an accomplishment to be proud of!

• Es
    Es

WELL DONE CONGRATS I quit bout three months ago as it was really affecting my asthma still crave one now and then when im drinking but try and fight the urge. Keep up the good work. Es

• sandy
    sandy

CONGRATS ZEV. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW YOU I FEEL PROUD OF YOU TOO!!!

• Golf
    Golf

Great job. I always enjoy hearing goals being set and accomplished.

Golf

• squinks
    squinks

Somebody,

Yes you can!!!! I went cold turkey one year ago on January 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost weight too.

There is an awewome websight called Whyquit.com. It gives you all the 411 on cravings. Once you understand what is happening with your mind and body when you quit its way easier.

Congrats too all who have quit and a hearty HiHo Silver to those who will quit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit