The Final Pope

by hamsterbait 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Walt disney would be proud.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Apparently, Vatican and secular scholars say this was made in the 16th century, rather than during the time of St. Malachy. So don't worry, unless the next Pope happens to be a Benedictine.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

This can be found in the quatrains of Nostradamus. Some believe he gave very accurate prophecies, others, like James Randi, have proven him a fraud.

I recommend that you first read the original translations from French to English. Then read the many different intrepretations published since the first translations.

If I recall correctly, according to the latest interpretation of Nostradamus, Pope John Paul II is the second or third to the last Pope. The last Pope is supposed to take the title Peter. There has only ben one Pope Peter, who was the first Pope. So, the last Pope is likewise Peter.

Oddly enough, the second or third to the last Pope was supposed to be nearly fatally injured, but then recover. Pope John Paul II was shot in 1980, and then recovered.

It will be interesting to watch and see if the next Pope calls himself Peter. This will be a major break from a 2000 year Catholic tradition of not using that name.

Jim W.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

the beast destroying the harlot. i really do hope the JWs are right on the one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit