Interesting Chat with My Bro today

by Oroborus21 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    'Keep on the Watch' brochure. Page 13 reads, (2nd paragraph on the right, inter alia): (quote) "For our day, the Bible forecasts that political governments, like a wild beast, will turn on "the harlot" and strip her naked, exposing her real character. They will completely destroy her."

This wil be the end of the WTBTS.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Cyborg:

No my bro is just speculating. He's got the date wrong though. the date is 12-21-12

There are several converging factors which point to this date as both the End and Beginning of something important:

1. The Mayan Calendar

In short the Mayan calendar was created based upon the Mayan's estimation of the beginning of the world/creation, thus leading some to think that when it ends on December 21, 2012 it means something.

2. Terrence McKenna's TimeWave Zero

TimeWave Zero supposedly measures fluctuations in novelty. Between now and then it gets crazy and on December 21, 2001 it curves up to infinity

3. The "Tree of Life" is Prominent

The Milky Way, as most of us know, extends in a general north-south direction in the night sky. This forms a trunk, the ?Axis Mundi.? The plane of the ecliptic is the track the Sun, Moon, planets and stars appear to travel in the sky, from east to west. It intersects the Milky Way at a 60 degree angle near the constellation Sagittarius forming the main branch. Now get this, the Maya had a name for t his cosmic cross formed by the intersecting Milky Way and plane of the ecliptic. They called it the ?Sacred Tree? or in other words, the ?Tree of Life.? The next time our Sun crosses exactly that point, that is it will be exactly within the Tree of Life is December 21, 2012.

4. Oroborus - Suntelia Aion

The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroborus. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change. The sign of the Suntelia Aion is the sun rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros, which will occur on the solstice December 2012.

The Greeks called the End of the Age the Suntelia Aion Ancient historians and especially Plato referred to a cycle of catastrophe at the End of the Age. The AION was symbolized by the Ouroboros.

5. Magnetic Pole Switch

Ok so that is pretty coincidental and interesting right. Well, I was reading some science magazine or news article the other day, I can't remember which, and it was talking about how the Earth is getting some funky solar radiation, etc. because the Sun is in the middle of switching its magnetic poles. Apparently, the Sun changes its magnetic poles every 11 years. The last change was 2001. Which puts the next change at 2012. Wanna bet on the date?

6. The Election of Hilary Clinton

The election of Hilary Clinton as President in 2012 will be the catalyst of a global-economic crisis ultimately resulting in a second American Civil War between the Red States Alliance and the Blue States Confederacy. Liberals will be marked and hunted down like Al Quaeda terrorists but President Clinton will escape and receive asylum in France.

-Eduardo, Oroborus21

PS: that last one is a joke, don't get your panties in a wad

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I found that conversation really frightening. Not to say I think any of the sh*t he was talking about is really going to happen, but just to see that type of a cultist mind in action. They just keep moving on to the next thing, then the NEXT thing.. all the while hoping the end of the world will come to destroy all those who are not 'like hearted'. Very scary stuff.

GBL

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Very interesting. Thanks for posting this Eduardo. The GBS does seems to be using a lot more "wiggle room" in their public communications these days compared to my time!

So one of the "Early First Signs" will be Hilary's nomination drive eh?

W.

• talesin
    talesin

Great post, O! Interesting conversation.

I wanted to comment on the 2012 thing. My friend was over the other evening, and we were talking about the JWs in reference to their being a 'doomsday cult'. He had read a couple of interesting things about what is 'predicted' to be happening that tied in with this Mayan thing you were speaking about.

His family is strict RC, and his father used to send a lot of money to some shrine for holy water and blessings, etc. -- St. Anne (?) is what he remembers. Anyhoo, his father used to receive pamphlets from this shrine or however it works. There was a pamphlet that predicted that the USSR would be dissolved around the turn of the century, then several years later JPII would die. Then, we are supposed to have a big war in the Mid-East and WWIII basically. After that, there would be some kind of 'divine intervention'. This was 15-20 years ago that he read said pamphlet ...

Then, just recently, someone gave him a new-agey type book. Not "chariots of the gods" but along those lines. Had the exact same predictions, only the 'intervention' would be by our progenitors who are ETs.

Mind you, he doesn't believe this, he just found the two publications were eerily the same, and I got a frisson of similarity when I read your notes here. So I though I would mention it in a short ramble. ;)

Oh yes, and I lmao when your brother said this,

if they pass from my hands to theres i dont care if i give it to osama. its a placement

bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha! He is too funny!

thanks for sharing

t

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Interesting Talesin,

I would be interested to find out any more "coincidences" for 2012.

I know the Estate Tax ends in 2010 but it is supposed to restart again a year later unless Bush messes with it.

I suppose Social Security could be in more trouble than anyone thinks.

Maybe there will be Peace in the Middle East or the establishing of a Palestinian state or the rebuilding of the Temple even if it has to share a spot with the Dome of the Rock mosque?

I was just finishing up reading The Divine Plan of the Ages the other day and I was a little surprised to see how Zionist CT Russell was. I had heard/read that he was very Zionist but it is interesting to actually read it for oneself.

Personally, I have always felt that if the Bible is true with regard to prophecy that it has always been about the Hebrew/Jewish nation so it would not surprise me if it did turn out that Jerusalem, restoration of the Temple or peace in the Middle East did play a part in End Time which makes what is happening in the Middle East today very interesting.

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit