How do you know when your spouse is cheating on you?

by Thegoodgirl 66 Replies latest social relationships

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey we all helped someone get through a tricky time...good for us....hope you have a happy life together

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well I should elaborate - there is a reason for it. He has to pick his daughter up in the morning which is an hour long drive from where we live, but the journey will be cut 20 minutes if he stays over. Also because everyone else he works with (he is the boss) who also live very close are staying over because the company are paying for it. If my company offered to put me up in a hotel I'd go for it even if it was next door! So I am trying to rationalise mecurious!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

(((((((goodgirl)))))))) you are a kindred spirit! Look out for my frantic posts next Friday night - LOL! We just got to be balanced about it girl, but its cool to have someone who has the same issues and thinks they originate from the same place.

I'm so glad your man is innocent, just make sure he knows for next time you do not tolerate room sharing for the opposite sex!

• squinks
    squinks

Beware the man that returns bearing gifts. Turns out that when my ex was up to something I would get a gift.

I have some questions. Does your husband normally show a COMPLETE lack of judgement?

Aside from the cheating question. Is he a gullible guy who would put himself in this position.

Is he normally a guy who would tell his friend to "get a room"

In other words, is his behavior out of character?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

some guys are just a bit thoughtless and our thought processes work totally differently to womens anyway. I've been in similar situations before in the past and once or twice got 'found out' and invariably all hell has broken loose.

I'm glad you guys managed to talk it through, he will be more careful in future

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Thegoodgirl,

I for sure thought I was the most gullible of them all, but you just topped me in that field.

DY

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Why do you say that DY? If he has no history of unfaithfulness, if their friends don't think he's likely to be cheating and he didn't sound like there was anything to be worried about when goodgirl called initially couldn;t he be telling the truth?

My boyfriend has done the same thing and rang my mobile one morning when I've been partying in London all night and its been answered by a guy, passed to a girl next to me and then onto me and I haven't thought to make excuses or be emabarassed because nothing happened other than 3 people falling asleep on the same bed. My boyfriend isn't being guillible he's just giving me the benefit of the doubt and he knows that if something did happen then I would tell him about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit