Any ex-LDS - Current LDS posting?

by Qcmbr 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Carmel
    Carmel

I just returned from SE Idaho. Does that count?

carmel

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I've been to Idaho, well I stayed in Washington (or was that Oregon) and travelled to the University of Idaho during the day while I was there (less than a week).

• professor
    professor

Hey, how come you guys got to wear short sleve shirt and tie and we had to wear a suit in the summer!

• mnb77
    mnb77

LDS is Latter Day Saints which comes from The Church of Jesus Chirst of the Latter Day Saints.

this name comes from how the christian chruch was distroyed and how Christ Jesus came to America and reformed the chruch thru smith's work in the Adventist which then broke off to the Mormons (LDS). this then led to the name of Latter day saints...cause they happened after the fact of the orginal chruch being made and destroyed.

mnb77

• Valis
    Valis

I used to do LDS, but too much made me lesdyxic..

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Almost got baptised LDS once (in the same area as JS - Susquehanna)

But decided against that.

Rev

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Can I ask a stoopid question? What is the deal with the 'holy underwear?' I have been told that it is secret, not for discussion outside the temple.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

God passes over the thongs looking for the special undies in the rapture.

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Rev, does that mean my OLUs are in? Is it a style, texture, fabric thing? Or an invisible spiritual thing, like the new personality? If not, can they be removed for laundering?

I mean no disrespect, just a curious gentile.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I tried to have a study with the Mormons, but they won't come to my house anymore. Guess I asked them too many questions they couldn't answer. Oddly, they assured me that answers to all my questions did exist, but they wouldn't tell me what any of the answers were...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit