Apostate Swimsuit Calendar

by SlayerLayer 46 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Slayer,

You are a pisser!!!! LOL!

And I owned that swimsuit Yeru's wearing (with only a bit more material over the abs), too, 7of9!

outnfree

• think41self
    think41self

Slayer,

You are the funniest cousin I have!!! I think if you had done one with the ladies, it would have been funny....but THIS one is to die for.

Keep up the good work. And I LOVE your new portfolio pic...how did you do that?

Tracy

• mommy
    mommy

Slayer,
    You may never, ever, ever, leave here! We need you man! You are a great excuse to buy a new keyboard too, I keep spitting coffee over this one! hahah I love it thanks
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Bowing down to the great humor god, slayer....

ROTFLMFAO!!! I agree with Harmony dude, you rock!!

Dana

"Someday we'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lovers, the dreamers and me"

Kermit the Frog
    "Rainbow Connection"

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ok Here's a Question.

Are TR and Cyg gonna be in the wet T-Shirt contest????

hmmmmm I wanna know!!!

OHHHAHA OHH MAN this is toooo good gotta love it Slayer!!!

Ven
    P.S. I think they carry off the troll look better though, seems more natural. hahhahaha

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• LDH
    LDH

VERRRRRYYY Funny, dude, although I can't permit myself to laugh out loud.

After all, you not only excluded me from the original line-up, but you seem to 'oh-so-conveniently' forget that *I* had this idea MONTHS ago, and even thought up the name.

"The Girls of XXX-JW"

Whaddya think? Can I get a cut of the profits?

Laughingly,
    Lisa

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Wow. I'm impressed.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Slipnslidemaster: "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. "
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

• jukief
    jukief

One time I put Jan's head on a nude photo of Yul Brynner. We called him Jan Brynner. :-) Hmmm. I wonder if I can find it. I did it years ago--about three computers ago, too. If I manage to locate it, I'll post it. I know Jan would love it.

• Helen
    Helen

I don't think Tom ever looked lovlier............BTW TR what kind of bike did you get?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Why, I think they look.....um.....lovely (choke, cough). ROFL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit