The rings

by Jonathan Drake 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

I'm sure someone somewhere has asked this question, but along with the contempt written on Morris face I've also noticed the club ring. 

im sure you've all noticed it. Does anyone have any insider information on the gold rings they where? It's not all GB members, it seems to be just higher ranked people- at some point they get their ring and then they start their celebrity life.

• Oubliette
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Anyone willing I'd appreciate an opinion...

ive spent some time today comparing the rings on their right ring and pinky fingers. I've found the pinky rings have symbology engraved on them. You can see this by comparing the shape on the rings (only clear way to see them is JW broadcast) with the Tetragrammaton symbology here: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/davinci-freemason.php

engraved either in the center or around the mounting if there is a stone is a letter of the Tetragrammaton. Herd has the first letter in the Hebrew portion, the fellow with the red stone in one video with the music video appears to have the last letter of the bebrew. I'm not certain about this next bit, but I think Anthony Morris has the O from the Greek Greek on his ring (compare the pic on jwfacts). im more than 90 percent sure but I can't see it clearly. 

This is to me indicates that the rings do serve a purpose beyond being bling, and if I'm right they serve to represent, at the very least, a ranking system in the GB and GB helpers.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
  • SAHS
    SAHS
    So much for the Apostle Peter’s words: “Do not let your adornment be external.” (1 Peter 3:3)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit