What is up with all the recent disfellowshipping/ disassociations?

by sf 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

I mean, is it just me or is there a noticable increase in such over the last few months?

It would appear too, that it isn't going to let up anytime soon. Odds are there will be even more.

But why?

sKally

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

When I was counting and ran out of fingers and toes I started asking the same question....maybe its spring cleaning.

• Ticker
    Ticker

No its not just you, ive also noticed in the past few months efforts seem to have been stepped up as to confront faded ones. They seem to be wanting to find some evidence of wrong attitude or wrong doing on these ones part. Im not sure what their motives are in doing so but I feel that they may be trying to force us either to go back or be dissasocaited. I have noticed a step up in their onslaughts lately though, even toword ones faded for 5 years but maybe its just becuase its memorial time.

Ticker

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think the new blood directives and so many programs on television regarding sexual abuse in the org. are some big factors.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I think the new blood directives and so many programs on television regarding sexual abuse in the org. are some big factors. This and also the internet. They can no longer hide information.

• Golf
    Golf

The org. is going to blame it as a sign of the last days, 'apostasy.'

Golf

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

The Truth is getter Brighter ....

light bulbs are going off all over the place.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Probably the elders are expanding their service to Jehover by auxiliary pioneering? and they're counting their time in judicial hearings?. They'd much rather hear the details of someone's sexual escapades than actually go out and knock on doors.

Walter

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I know my Mother has. I "assaulted her" with all the information I found on the WTBTS the last two years, and my sister tells me two weeks ago that it only serves to fuel our MOther's fire, since the TRUE RELIGION would be under attack in the last days. Glad my Mother's not putting it down to bad feelings, but just to the "scheduled" attack on the faithful. HAHHAHAHHAHAH! I gave up months ago, and won't try to re-open *that* wound. Hopefully, she will use her 145 IQ to get real. Forget about all the *other* religions under attack, they are not the "true religion." Only the jw's.. Get outta here...

CG

• Scully
    Scully

iiz2cool writes:

They'd much rather hear the details of someone's sexual escapades than actually go out and knock on doors.

You mean Elders? get a choice about that?? sheesh I got ripped off!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit