Hate filled creatures....

by a friend in need 64 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I should have started an new thread ... didn't realize so many would jump in on holly's post.

I may have used too strong of words in saying 'hate filled' by why do you all call someone who disagrees with you a 'troll'. I disagree with lots of people without resorting to name calling. Is it part of the exJW package?

• doogie
    doogie
    I may have used too strong of words in saying 'hate filled' by why do you all call someone who disagrees with you a 'troll'.

i don't

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I rarely call people trolls, although I have been known to call people poopyheads once in a while.

Walter

• kls
    kls

Is it part of the exJW package?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not worth a reply

I disagree with lots of people without resorting to name calling. - A friend of no one
    If not, it would show you lot up for what you really are ... hate-filled creatures! -- A friend of no one

A friend of no one,

Your own words demonstrate your dishonesty. You engaged in "name calling" with the specific intent to provoke others here, rather than contribute anything useful to this forum. In my opinion, you are the epitome of a troll, and undeserving of anything but deletion.

• kls
    kls

I rarely call people trolls, although I have been known to call people poopyheads once in a while.

LIZ 2, YOU HAVE NEVER CALLED ME A POOPYHEAD,,,,,,,,,,DON'T YA LOVE ME NO MORE??

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

why do you all call someone who disagrees with you a 'troll'. I disagree with lots of people without resorting to name calling. Is it part of the exJW package?

No, but unfounded blanket statements such as your above statement is part of the JW organization package.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I may have used too strong of words in saying 'hate filled' by why do you all call someone who disagrees with you a 'troll'.
    I disagree with lots of people without resorting to name calling. Is it part of the exJW package?

#1) Ya think? You have never answered many of our questions. You have yet to answer my post TO YOU because you felt that I was off topic so I began a new one and told you I would. Sounds like "troll behavior" to me! Like the old saying goes...if it walks like a duck, etc.

#2) Nope, it isn't part of the package, just frustration with posters like you. We are all individuals with different personalities---and yet you want to lump us all together to fit YOUR JW mindset. It's time to grow up now.

Why haven't you answered my thread about the resurrection. Hmmm?

Annie

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

144000 ... I guess you missed the part when I said I may have used too strong of words????

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I doubt she was a troll. Her behavior could be interpreted that way, and some pointed it out. They could have listed all the symptoms, then described the motives for doing it, but that's what a "troll" is. The term is derogatory, but it expresses the thought. I don't think it expresses any hatred for the individual involved.

Nonetheless, I don't think she was one. I think she was trying to make herself believe she was going into this with an open-mind. Something she saw made her believe she was doing just that. Having gotten what she needed, she left. With the same mindset as her, I'd probably do the same thing.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit