Article Allegedly Makes End of the World Predictions re 2034

by rebel8 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Stay alive 'till '75! and Do more 'till '34! I seem to recall!.

Apostates are clever with slogans like that:

Millions Now Dying Have Never Lived!

Another clever apostate chimed.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Question: Didn't people in Noah's day supposedly live longer than they do today? Meaning he was alive for those whole 120 years and then some.

What happens when someone lives only 70-80 years? That makes no sense, that would mean 2 full generations of people.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY!

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Millions Now Dying Have Never Lived!

Bumpersnicker of the year.

• Honesty
    Honesty

It is imperative that we "keep on the watch" and prove ourselves ready for Jehovah's day.
    Translation: Get those numbers up, you sorry slaves of the GB

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

@ Willy. Can you turn a couple more phrases inside out like that? I'm thinking of starting a t-shirt business....

Jeannie

• rebel8
    rebel8

*bump*

Anyone seen the article? Veeerry curious.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It seems that either:

1. There is an article in a new March 2005 Watchtower about 2034 and others on this thread have not picked up on it or noticed it, or

2. There is no such article and there has been a mix up with the article printed in 2003 on the subject posted above

I think the second option is more likely. Where did you hear that the article with the supposed implicit message about 2034 was from March 2005? I think maybe you just have the date of the Watchtower mixed up.

For what it is worth, I do not buy into the idea that the 2003 Watchtower was implying that 2034 would see Armageddon either. People were reading too much into it when all the fuss was made at the time. This supposed 'new date' in the Watchtower does not bear scrutiny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit