Mouthy on radio Tuesday at 9.30 p.m

by mouthy 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Chester thanks ((HUG)) Brummie>how is your life going now???

Double edge" Ouch" that slap hurt!!! Thanks my friend...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Mouthy!!! That was Awesome! You were very clear, very fluent. You did a real justice to the anti/witness/cult cause.

Thank you, I'm proud. :)

IPSec

• mouthy
    mouthy

IP!!!! Thank you you made my day.. Nice of you to say so !!!!Thanks I try!!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Just overheart your radio interview: you where GREAT

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Here I sit, adjusting my Dunce Cap and climbing up onto the stool in the corner........

HOW did the previous posters (from the USA and the Netherlands) get to hear that broadcast?

I just across the Lake from Ontario and didn't have a clue on how to hear it from here!

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Join the club Annie Nathan sent it to everyone I think-but I couldnt open it & still cant.... Dah!!!

country(((((hugs for saying that blush blush

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Mouthy always shines during interviews. Especially when she was on Sally Jessy Raphael all those years ago...when was it mouthy - 1990?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes it was in 1990 Treshappy- Did I say you could leave your room????

I was also on "Roughcuts" also "The Walking Wounded"I tell you I "aint" called Mouthy for nothing!!!!!! Why do you thinkl they came back a few years ago to reinstate me????? TO SHUT ME UP!!!!! My hubby couldnt in 42 years > Even Satan is trying to but Ha! ha! Jesus has him Licked!( running from the room)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My apologies to anyone whom I may have inadvertently overlooked.

I have "Radio Grace" captured in an ~ 1 MB windows media player file. The sound quality is, of course, excellent. :)

PM me with your email address and I'll send it out as soon as I can.

This file may soon be available for download. An announcement will be made when this comes to pass.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

No mouthy, you didn't give me permission to leave my room. But if I promise to go out in service with you Saturday, will that suffice?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit