Charles and Camilla to marry

by Fe2O3Girl 38 Replies latest social current

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CJW

All I can say is that Diana was such a dream date. Those eyes were so beautiful and kind.

Maybe she really was nuts........or maybe they made her nuts.

Who knows ... so many sides and stories ...
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

Jesus on a bicycle! I hope they have both been "fixed"............ that may be the homliest couple on earth for breeding stock

~Hill

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Nuts or not, Diana did not deserve to be treated the way she was by Charles and the royal family. Look at Denmark (I think that's the country). The Crown Prince and Princess are getting a divorce and both sides are behaving in a most civilized manner, trying to do the right thing for the children and make them feel like they don' t have to take sides. And the world press isn't getting a blow-by-blow description of infidelities on either side, if there are any.

Diana deserved to be happy too. However, it sounds as though her boys are taking the high road about this, and I'm glad they have a good relationship with their dad. If it were I, I'm afraid I'd always have a problem with the third person in my parents' marriage, however it turned out.

Nina

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Nina : Nuts or not, Diana did not deserve to be treated the way she was by Charles and the royal family

Basically that's what I think ... what a bunch of royal a$$es / what's the deal just marrying someone to reach some good standards ... Cinema !

Not sure she/Diana was that good either (but well it seems that she have been f*cked up ... So)

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

I am beginning to wonder if this is the beginning of the end for the British royal family. I can't really imagine Charles as King, to me he doesn't have the strength or charisma, and now having Camilla in tow won't help.

I feel sorry for the Queen, for over 50 years she hasn't put a foot wrong and has fulfilled her duties with the utmost professionalism and dignity. Her family, however, has succeeded in greatly damaging the monarchy's reputation as a UK institution. This damage will be hard to repair.

I agree with what Nina says - Diana was just a pawn in a big game. She was far too young for Charles and she naturally assumed that his feelings were as strong as hers. No wonder she lost the plot eventually. My hypothesis is that Charles needs a mother figure and Camilla fits the bill perfectly.

FF

• Badger
    Badger

Now that I've seen the picture, I've changed my mind...Keith Richards would make a great Queen.

• Zep
    Zep

You know it's all nice and cute and all and I hope they are happy, since everyone deserves to be happy. But really, everytime I see the Royal family on TV I just wish they would walk off a cliff or something. The kind of public priviledge they recieve is just a joke. Being an Australian, I hope we soon off this Royality BS and become a republic. I mean, what is the Royal family good for other than cutting ribbons and selling crappy magazines. Who gives a hoot about these people, REALLY!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What have the Roman's ever given us???

• Englishman
    Englishman

3 Cheers for the Duchess of Cornwall!

May God bless her and all who sail in her.

Hang on..that's not right..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit