Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

During class the teacher asks "Who all plan to go to college?" and you shrink down in your seat in an effort to become invisible as everyone in the class raises their hand.

-Doodle-V

Your turn!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

You're summer vacation consists of auxilary pioneering and sitting in a stuffy auditorium for four days. woo hoo!

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

you aren't allowed to be a cheerleader, on the football team, or go to prom....

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

... you say "no" to the cutest guy in class when he asks you to the Prom.

- you're a weak witness if you make up an excuse, like "we're going out of town that weekend, it sucks!"

- you're a strong witness if you tell him why "I'm a Jehovah's Witness and I don't date those outside my religion."

I use to be a strong witness. cringes

• Fleur
    Fleur

You feel deathly ashamed for having natural teenaged desires and raging hormones.

also if your clothes look at least 20 years too old for you.

"- you're a strong witness if you tell him why "I'm a Jehovah's Witness and I don't date those outside my religion."

been there, done that! I must've seemed so snobby...honestly I wasn't :(

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

When your secret boyfriend calls and you mumble into the phone as your mom stares at you angrily.

"uhmm, sorry i'm not allowed to talk to boys on the phone"

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

You decide to drop out of band because concerts are conflicting with meeting nights

• Preston
    Preston

.... if the only time youve ever "snuck out" was to do some early morning witnessing.

- Preston (of the never "snuck out" class)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Fleur,

if your clothes look at least 20 years too old for you.

OooOooooh ! Been there, in knowing that my mother saw really good but she was only making nice closes for the Assemblies (that we actually could not were on everyday time cause they looked too much holly Mary and that for most only dressed with once or two because we were growing fast ! ) most of things we wear were clothes that people gave to my mother (Means that they didn't want anymore )

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    been there, done that! I must've seemed so snobby...honestly I wasn't :(

Akk Me too! Old class mates tell me, "we always thought you were stuck on yourself" I found out later that some ppl thought I was gay cuz I didnt date!!!??? shitty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit