Hillary Clinton does not qualify for President?

by one 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I would not vote for a women president.

Mecurious.... of course you wouldn't vote for a woman, it's obvious with your quote from the 19th CENTURY.

btw.... in case you've been out of the loop, woman are no longer considered "property" of men.

As far as Hillary, I wouldn't vote for her... but I don't think her fainting is any big deal. I commend her for keeping her speaking engagement when she felt like s*it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Being the weaker sex, she collpased. (under stress?)

See an earlier thread of a few days ago - women are not the weaker sex

• stillajwexelder
  • toreador
    toreador

Hillary is not a lesbian

• Carmel
    Carmel

Don't forget Israel.

carmel

• one
    one

One said:

How will she/he be called, Mr. or Mrs?, what about the "First Lady" will called Mr. or Mrs.?

Preston said:

She will be called Madam....

BUT i was not refering to a "she"

It amazes me the number of men here who are intimidated by a woman that transcended the role of first lady to become senator... There is such a double-standard, I don't hear anyone criticizing Laura Bush for her flaws.... Preston

Intimidated? not really, now tell us about Laura, "flaws" at the white house are good to hear

See an earlier thread thread of a few days ago - women are not the weaker sex

Ok, let's send to where the action is in Vietnam --- I mean Afgahnistan, no i mean to Irak...

Or could they make a much better job where strong human emotions are rather a plus than a liability?..

• upside/down
    upside/down

If "balls" are a pre-requisite for the job- than Hillary should have been Prez and not Billy.

I can't get over how much Hillary sounds exactly like Madonna in Evita.

u/d

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I might vote for her in '08.

I have a strong mischievous streak. I'd like to see Mr. Rove's face that Wednesday morning...

(Playing merry hell with the world is my Immortal Pastime.)

Plus, she'd definitely have no qualms about going to war, killing our enemies, etc. Just look at poor Vince Foster!

CZAR

• Panda
    Panda

Hillary Clinton would be a good choice for President. I think that she learned quite a bit about what is possible to accomplish politically from the WhiteHouse and what is not. I rememeber her disastorous health care plans; and I'm sure she does too. She may wear her disdain too clearly on her sleeves for the current administration. But she'll learn from that too. The DNC would be well advised to understand that middle America would vote for Hillary Clinton because of her "stand by her man" attitude. Why? Because that's what millions of women have done in silence and to see the First Lady not succomb to the easy way out ie., denigrating her husband publically or divorcing him (which we all would understand) But no she took the hard way and the way to endear her to American women. She stood firm and she has prospered. Isn't that what we all want and admire in a President?

Condaleeza Rice, PhD. and current Sec.ofState would send the best message to the world... the USA has gotten over it's misogynistic "city on a hill" mentality but has decided to put the racism question to sleep... which it sort of has headed that way but Dr.Rice as President would fill our country with a joy and relief.

Either way, I'll be glad.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Politics aside (which is difficult since these women are politicians) -yes it would belovely in 2008 to see Hilary vs Condi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit