Take the Inkblot Test

by frankiespeakin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'm driven by love

nice to know.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm the same as Frannie...It says "Curiosity" is the driving factor. Well, it is certainty, but I'm sure other categories would fit as well (e.g. "Discovery").

Satanus....I just put all bogus info. I registered as "Zombie Zaggy". lol

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ok well, i guess everybody is more worldly wise than i thought.

S

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Same as Frannie and Leolaia, curiosity. But after the first paragraph mine read differently than Frannie's. I think it must bring back results on several levels. It was an interesting exercise. Now I feel refreshed having stimulated my "curiosity." Or maybe I am only reacting that way because I think I'm s'posed to ... nahh.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

John, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

Peace. Through any means necessary, dammit! :D

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    That's a photo of my wife you're looking at."

lmao!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Two Transpersonal Pyschiatrist are haveing sex,,,

and the first one says to the other one:

"that felt so good for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how was it for me??"

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

co, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

lt looks like the pic that goes with the result won't show up (got the red x even before to post it) so I've use Photoshop for you to see it. but actually it's the only pic (and only this pic) that/had made sense to me in this test , which might explain the result ... (about any kind of reserve)

Actually the result pic talks more about me somehow _ (it says something like : I still wonder)

but if you want to know what I think about the result :

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control.
    - Well at least I need to understand first ... (eddited to add : I mean there is nothing I can control if I don't understand it first)

You keep your emotions to yourself
    - absolutely not

and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.
    - it seems like

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.
    - not at all

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.
    - somehow

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
    - Well I don't know about the rich but yeah too deep maybe so of course I still need to scrach deeper to find out ...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Now *that* was a big surprise...

Jean

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

K, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you ? your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original ? at times risqué ? interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit