BornAgain

positive, but misguided

• Satanus
    Satanus

Fascistobibliocultist. That's one word.

S

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Only one word to me : LOSERS (sorry) but it's about time, real life, real love, real understanding etc ...

• BornAgain
    BornAgain

ay, how do i add a picture to my avatar on here? can someone help me

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

unaware of all life has to offer

(mostly) good hearted people who believe they are doing the right thing

duped

mislead

tricked

black mailed

zealots

self righteous

hurt

held captive

taken advantage of

close minded

sheep

and soooo many more

Kansas District Overbeer

• BornAgain
    BornAgain

Damn, lol aint this supposed to be a JW site? why is everybody dissing the witnesses?

• gdt
    gdt

Thanks very much you 'nice' people!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

BornAgain,

Damn, lol aint this supposed to be a JW site? why is everybody dissing the witnesses?
    It's ok BA ... nothing's wrong it's just plain right (or am I wrong ? ) Gdt,
    Thanks very much you 'nice' people!
    ... Well not that much on the matter (but look closely on the other side too )
  • gdt
    gdt

Justice of the Peace, Civil Marriage Celebrant, marriage counsellor; Authorised Dealer (over the years) for Jaguar; Landrover; Peugeot, Citroen; AlfaRomeo; Volvo and Lamborghini; that's the trouble with pioneering at 16 having to leve circuit work at 30 to make babies, and missing army training and higher education!

Oh, I forgot to mention - each and every one of your fine descriptions too. Again, thank you nice people!

No apologies for the sarcasm though, just went - not long enough- to the wrong schools! But the 58 assembly helped, as well as visiting a beautiful brotherhood around the earth (incl. the US and UK and most other countries fairly often!

Geoff.

• BornAgain
    BornAgain

anybody gonna help me with my avatar? oh by the way frenchie im not a Witness so im not offended. : )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit