Doctor who in the US

by avishai 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I was a huge fan as a kid in the 70,s though i missed most of the Tom Baker stuff under the good ol "Demonized"rule

Im looking forward to the new series.I think Ecclestone will be excellent,i rate him as an Actor .Also Billie Piper as his assistant will be quite watchable too!I saw her on tv recently and was wondering if shes had a Boob job......

• Odrade
    Odrade

I watched it too, loved it! Until one of the episodes scared the doo-doo out of my little brother. After that I couldn't watch it anymore.

O

• Valis
    Valis

I remember it being really late at night having the TV on PBS watching Dr. Who...The theme song always spooked me out watching in the dark...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

Loved Doctor Who! A sister in my old congregation turned me to reading the books first and then they finally started airing the show on PBS on Saturday nights late (with Tom Baker). I haven't seen it in years. I wonder how many doctor's there up to now? I wish they'd put it on the Sci-Fi Channel...good memories.

• VM44
    VM44

The woman in the picture with "Dr Who"(Tom Baker) is Lalla Ward (1951-), who was married briefly to Tom Baker (when asked in an interview who her favorite Dr Who monster was, she replied "Tom Baker").

She is now married to Richard Dawkins, the famous biologist and author ("The Blind Watchmaker")

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit