Anyone Tried Online Dating Sites?

by eljefe 59 Replies latest jw friends

• eljefe
    eljefe

After reading this thread, I started wondering whether online dating sites work well. Has anyone had any success with dating sites? If so, which one?

• blondie
    blondie

No, my husband objects.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No, never tried one, but you once in a while you meet some groovy people in oldies music chat rooms.

• eljefe
    eljefe

oldie's music chat rooms

I am not that old yet. I am somewhere in my twenties.

Blondie, do you have a sister? Intelligence is really important to me, but I'm sure they won't be a Blondie.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I went to one once and talked to Blondie but my wife and Blondie's husband objected.

FM

• Special K
    Special K

Ditto, blondie's response,

No, my husband objects.
    I wonder if that makes him a party pooper. lol

Special K

• Badger
    Badger

Yes...they increase the speed with which women find you, meet and get to know you, and then crush your souls.

• eljefe
    eljefe

It sound like I should be looking for a swingers site instead of a singles site.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I have.

Met a few guys. One I dated for 3 and half years. I just broke up with him about 3 months ago. Thinking of signing up again. Maybe next month.

Unless you have any single guy friends near me...

Course then I won't have much time for JWD. Can you all carry on without me?

-Aude.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Never been on one. Only went out with one girl since I quit the WT and she's 30 years younger than me. Nice girl, brains, looks like Kim Bassinger and helped me put the rest of the story together about the FDS and the WT. Just wasn't into searching deep things about biblical history, languages or technical crap like me so I let her break my heart and get hooked up with a Primitive Baptist minister. Oh well, with all the Amens and Praise Jesus' they do at their church, not to mention 'That 'Ol Rugged Cross' song they sing, I'm glad she found someone on her spiritual level. But hey, maybe that's what I need... an online dating service. Especially if its as therapeutic as this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit