Okay.. who did this?

by Special K 12 Replies latest social current

• Special K
    Special K

Binge expensive for Czech beer guzzler
    PRAGUE, Czech Republic (AP) - It will be the most expensive keg of beer he's ever had.

A 32-year-old Czech man got himself locked up in a pizzeria in the town of Brno late Wednesday to have free access to beer overnight. When the restaurant's staff left, he broke into a cooling box containing a keg, disconnected the pipes leading to the tap, put them in his mouth and drank as much as he could.

Anybody else ever admit to doing this. What a Bozoe.

Special K

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I would have gone after the pizza and soda, but oh well. LMAO!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

He must have been in hog(s head) heaven! (LOL)

I'm sorry, that was ba'ad....

Yeah, I woulda gone for the pizza, too. Make it myself if I had to.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

He needs one of these:

• hubert
    hubert

I knew a recovering alcoholic that told me he used to put beer into his windshield washer container in his car, and had a tube to the dashboard, and use to sip it when he was thirsty, while driving. (True story). No, it wasn't me !! LOL

Hubert

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hubert, thats weird!

Speaking of ..........

I saw in the news a couple of days ago, a woman was arrested for driving drunk because she had swallowed three bottles of listerine! ICK!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Guess that guy had a good time though!

The guy drinking the beer from the windshield washer tank must really like warm beer. Yech!!!!

Stefanie said............

I saw in the news a couple of days ago, a woman was arrested for driving drunk because she had swallowed three bottles of listerine! ICK!

This is true. I have a friend in AA who relapses regularly by drinking mouth wash when her husband takes away her car keys. And believe me.......the mouth wash really gets her drunk. She starts calling people and her words are slurred and she says she drank the stuff. Sure hope she can overcome her problem. She and her husband are such nice people.

HappyDad

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

HappyDad, wouldnt that just shred the stomach?

I gag if I even swallow a little mouthwash by accident. I thought the stuff was lethal.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Time for hubby to replace the Listerine with non-alki mouthwash.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    hog(s head)

Ok, so no one got my (bad) play on words?

A Hogshead is a cask or keg of beer, named so because it was about the size and weight of a fully grown hog's head....

Ok. It's the coffee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit