The "BRAG AS MUCH AS YOU WANT ABOUT YOUR KIDS" thread

by outbutnotdown 19 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

What a wonderful thread! I love hearing about other families and their children! Thanks for starting this thread, outbutnotdown.

I have a 14 yr daughter (wow...lots of kids around the same age written about) that is VERY good in basketball. She jumped from C squad to Varsity in no time-which is pretty unusual for around here. She's the youngest on the team. She starts each game and plays the whole game! She's 6 feet tall already and wants to be taller yet! She has her dad's athletic ability that is for sure. She has aspirations of playing in college and wants to get a scholarship. Not only does she do extrememly well in bball...she is a terrific student. A average..takes school very seriously and loves it! She's outgoing, very well liked and for 14 is advanced beyond her years. She has never been a trouble maker and she make me and her dad very proud.

My 12 yr old son has a heart of gold. He is such a good boy. He's one of those kids that is very kind to others, taking into consideration other's feelings. Loves motocross and snowmobiles. He has such a innocent and genuiness about him. He keeps me humble. He enjoys much of what I do...and it is fun to bond w/him.

Then there is the caboose. HEHE...he's a comic. Always off the cuff..something funny to say. He' s just out there. For 5 yrs old he already has shown so much courage and strength in his life and yet giggles and smiles. He's light hearted and always smiling. He was the child that I thought I would never have (thought I would stop at two)..and I am so glad that we had him. Can't imagine life w/out this lil' guy.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

My Granddaughter, Heaven as Mrs. Claus.....

Lisa

• palmtree67
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

My son just got back from touring with his band, but will be leaving soon again to tour with *this* band, as their fill-in drummer:

(Western Canadian tour)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JskXp9Be-dM

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

My 5 yo son is the smartest kid in his class!

Plus he's handsome too. Got it from his beautiful mother. My daughter (2 next month) looks like she is going to work out great too, once we get her potty trained!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

As XJWs, our kids will be raised without the WTS baggage. There is no end to what they can accomplish!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

He is a handsome boy. Nice smile.

My daughter was never any trouble, and I didn't deserve her. Considering what I put my mother through, there is no such thing as karma. Honor student and in accelerated classes all through highschool. She is finishing college and was just offered her dream job in her field through the company she served an internship with. And she is engaged to be married next year to a lovely boy who treats her really well and laughs at her jokes. She is also incredibly artistic and is designing much of her wedding herself.

AND she is quite proud of a top of the line kitchenaid mixer that she got for half price. She never pays full price for anything, and if it wasn't so cute, it would be pathological.

They both have excellent credit and good jobs, and are looking at amazing houses. I am quite proud of my daughter.

NC

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

They are super cute, botch!

I'm glad my kids are out, too....

Here's my son's usual band. He's the drummer.

http://vimeo.com/28018458

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Great video Palm! He must be so excited.

NC

• umadevi
    umadevi

First time reading this thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit