Watchtower "Ambulance" Service!

by Voyager 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Voyager
    Voyager

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/ems/counties/putnam.htm

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/ems/counties/putnam.htm

********************************************************************************************************** Ambulance Services

Agency NameAddressLevel of Care
    Brewster Southeast Joint Fire District501 North Main Street, BrewsterBasic Life Support
    Carmel Volunteer Ambulance Corps6 Garrett Place, CarmelBasic Life Support
    Empire State Ambulance Corp.43 Miller Road, MahopacParamedic
    Garrison Vol. Ambulance and First Aid Squad, Inc.51 Old Highland Turnpike, GarrisonBasic Life Support
    Kent Volunteer Fire Department2490 Route 301, CarmelBasic Life Support
    Lake Carmel Fire DepartmentRt. 52, CarmelBasic Life Support
    Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department, Inc.Luccaro Road, Mahopac FallsBasic Life Support
    Mahopac Volunteer Fire Department741 Rte 6, MahopacBasic Life Support
    Patterson Fire Department #1, Inc.13 Burdick Road, PattersonBasic Life Support
    Philipstown Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc.14 Cedar Street, Cold SpringBasic Life Support
    Putnam Lake Fire Department, Inc.72 Fairfield and Haviland Drive, PattersonBasic Life Support
    Putnam Valley Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc.269 Oscawana Lake Rd., Putnam ValleyBasic Life Support
    Watchtower Farms Medical Unit-Patterson100 Watchtower Drive, PattersonBasic Life Support
  • blondie
    blondie

Because both the WTS facilities at Wallkill and Patterson are in counties with stretched budgets, the WTS maintains ambulance service and traned WT staff as well as a fire department. It makes for good relations with the local people knowing that their tax money is not supporting services for the WTS which pays no taxes.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

WT's newest sucker business venture...

laters

kaykay_mp

• Voyager
    Voyager

Your right Blondie!

Here is another one in a different county. (Ulster County)

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/ems/counties/ulster.htm

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/ems/counties/ulster.htm

******************************************************************************************************* Ambulance Services

Agency NameAddressLevel of Care
    Diaz Memorial Ambulance Service, Inc.2 Malden Avenue, SaugertiesParamedic
    Ellenville First Aid and Rescue Squad, Inc.1 Webster Street, EllenvilleBasic Life Support
    Esopus Volunteer Ambulance Squad Inc., Town ofPort EwenBasic Life Support
    Gardiner Rescue Squad, Inc.100 Main Street, GardinerBasic Life Support
    Hurley Fire District No. 1135 Old Route 209, HurleyBasic Life Support
    Kerhonkson Accord First Aid Squad, Inc.Route 209, KerhonksonBasic Life Support
    Marbletown First Aid Unit, Inc.School Hill Road, High FallsBasic Life Support
    Marlborough Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Town of1520 Route 9W, MarlboroughBasic Life Support
    Modena Fire Department1954 Rt 44/55, ModenaBasic Life Support
    New Paltz Rescue Squad, Inc.78 North Putt Corners Road, New PaltzParamedic
    Olive First Aid Unit, Inc.Church Street, ShokanBasic Life Support
    Plattekill First Aid Unit50 Firehouse Road, PlattekillBasic Life Support
    Shandaken Ambulance Service, Town of60 Route 42, PhoeniciaParamedic
    Shawangunk Valley Volunteer Fire Company2150 Bruynswick Road, WallkillBasic Life Support
    Wallkill Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc.221 First Street, WallkillBasic Life Support
    Watchtower Farms Medical Unit900 Red Mills Road, WallkillBasic Life Support
    West Hurley Fire District #124 Wall Street, West HurleyBasic Life Support
    Woodstock Fire Co. #5 Emergency Rescue Squad, Inc.Route 212, WoodstockParamedic
  • Voyager
    Voyager

KayKay_mp:

Thank you for your comments Kay, much appreciated! The Watchtower always seems to be venturing into some kind of business to help save their public image aren't they?

Take care!

• dh
    dh
    Because both the WTS facilities at Wallkill and Patterson are in counties with stretched budgets, the WTS maintains ambulance service and traned WT staff as well as a fire department. It makes for good relations with the local people knowing that their tax money is not supporting services for the WTS which pays no taxes.

I wonder how they would deal with an accident victim who needed blood.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Elder: You're disfellowshipped!!

Victim: GASP! THUD!

Elder: Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!!!!!

(runs!)

Yiz

• Redneck
    Redneck

They wouldn't have to DH there basic life support...Amazing to me they have that ...and frown upon regular publishers doing that for local EMS,Rescue or Fire Dept's.Another do as I say not as I do.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually their only clients are WTS personnel and property.

In my area, several brothers are EMT and firefighters, even elders. The only concern is missing meetings but they fast talk their way around that. I know JWs who lay carpet and tile and miss meetings. It is one of those unwritten rules.

Blondie

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I wonder how they would deal with an accident victim who needed blood.

Ambulance services would not give blood due to the problems with compatibility.

They may have problems in the near future if products such as polyheme and hehopure are widely approved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit