Using Third-World Poverty-Stricken Witnesses To Guilt More Donations Video, Where is that Video?

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

I heard about a new video where the Watchtower has a single mother and her child eating millet or rice with almost no material possessions worried about donating to the World Wide Work.  Now most religions are trying to donate to Third-World Countries, not the Watchtower Profit Enterprise, they are willing to take a families last Milk Cow so their leaders can spend those funds fighting Pedophile Lawsuits!

Every place the Watchtower builds you read about the angry citizens having to pick up their Tax Bills because the Watchtower only takes!  They suck up the local services but don't pay their fair share of property taxes and buy up properties that once provided income to local municipalities.  The Watchtower is "Financial Drano" to any city they become involved with, I think I know my next thread but for now I need to find the video.  Don't you think they take away all the good from people and return good by giving back truckloads of anxiety and guilt!  Is there a video out there making the rounds by making Witnesses feel guilty by showing some fake Poor JW Family donating their last chicken or Sheep?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Brother! Do you not realize it is modeled after the Biblical example of Jephthah?  He was willing to sacrifice his only child -- his daughter! Would you suggest that we today should do no less?  That we should hold back our valuable things from Jehovah when He is in such GREAT NEED today?

How dare you write such blasphemy!

[Removing tongue from cheek]

Doc

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

The video you mean is about  the joy of giving. It's a mother and children who dont have money and it shows that even without money you can enjoy the joy of giving. They made things from paper (origami figures and color cards) and gave it to their brothers and sisters in the congregation.

Anyway.. there are no Jehovah's Witnesses starving to death anywhere on this world.. and there never were.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Inside the KH 

Anyway.. there are no Jehovah's Witnesses starving to death anywhere on this world.. and there never were.

JW starved to death in the concentration camps during WWII. Others die because they are too poor to buy the medicine or to pay for treatment for otherwise curable deseases. I personally know JW missionaries who use their own small monthly allowance to help because their Bethel branch doesn't have funds to financially help those in need. Meanwhile the WT society spends hundreds of millions dollars to expand their real estate empire...and they are still begging for more.

• Listener
    Listener
    The video was the December TV org video. 
  • AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

it shows that even without money you can enjoy the joy of giving.

Shhhh! Don't tell WT. It will dent their corporate model. 

they are willing to take a families last Milk Cow so their leaders can spend those funds fighting Pedophile Lawsuits!

Don't forget chickens and vegetables (recent WT examples). WT turns down nothing it can turn into a buck. 

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Pure fantasy on your part!  Either your a liar or you don't realize people on JWN are overpaying their fair share of taxes so JWs can Welfare (Food on their plate).  We have members on JWN working two jobs, some went back to school in their late 30s and 40s and are now making a difference in the World as they rejoin the Human Race!     In my Sister's Congregation we had Elders (He had kegs beer, fifty bottles of hard Whisky, ask Ray!) on Welfare while Pioneering, who is paying for that?  What about the JWs who starved in Russia and Germany and relief efforts they enjoyed in Africa by the Red Cross and other Real Christian Organizations serving the poor?  We have so many highly functional members on JWN who are now making a difference, while the Watchtower is pressing harder to Mentally Enslave it's Members instead of Christian Freedom! You know what you said is false!  You have another alias that's anti-JW and this one is pro JW like some people I know who like to spice things up!

"The video you mean is about  the joy of giving. It's a mother and children who dont have money and it shows that even without money you can enjoy the joy of giving. They made things from paper (origami figures and color cards) and gave it to their brothers and sisters in the congregation.

Anyway.. there are no Jehovah's Witnesses starving to death anywhere on this world.. and there never were.."

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@sanluis with all respect but i do not take your nonsense serious. 

Over the years I have seen 4 continents and visited many congregations in 3rd world countries, i know what i witnessed.

• kaik
    kaik

NVR2L8, of course JW starved, not only during WWII, but also during Stalin, and during deep economic crisis in Eastern Europe in 1989-1991.  This lying c**t insidetheKH lied in here: "Anyway.. there are no Jehovah's Witnesses starving to death anywhere on this world.. and there never were." He is in denial or he shamelessly lies; this is the only thing he was taught in Bethel. Of course he will deny that JWs never starved; and will deny that in 1989 JWs made food banks for starving JWs in Romania, something I had participated; and he will deny or lie about food bank that JWs did in postwar Switzerland for Germany and Austria.

insidetheKH: Over the years I have seen 4 continents and visited many congregations in 3rd world countries, i know what i witnessed."  So you are douche from the Bethel and you think you are superior to other. Anyway, you are liar, you always were liar, and you will die as JW liar. Crawl back into Bethel, and STFU hypocrite. WT would not look kindly that you troll apostate web sites, but I hope they do find out, because you will deserve it!

Everyone who is attempting to discuss anything with insidetheKH, you are wasting your time. This troll often harass others, but when proved wrong he will crawl back to his Bethel with rodent tail between his leg. There is no constructive debate with crazy mind.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Inside....because you didn't see something doesn't prove it doesn't exist...There are deluded people who deny millions of Jews died in the concentration camps or that man never walk on the moon...Unless you're in a cult and only believe what they want you to believe...!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit