Pregnancy

by czarofmischief 14 Replies latest social family

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

lol, so both of you are "pregnant" yet.

Csar, I think you are going to be one hell of a father (positively ment)

Congrats - both of you.

Keep telling us about the progress you are making.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Czar: LOL Ya Thunder had a lot of my symptoms too LOL You will survive and for you the birth will be a snap

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe if you put her in a tent in the garden so her hormones weren't so close your symptoms would reduce ?!

Just kidding, hope all goes well.

• Panda
    Panda

Czar you are so darn sweet. Wow in just a few months you'll be rocking that baby in a rocking chair. Telling her/him all about the movie Hellraiser and how your character made such a difference in the world! LOL Anyway, do your parents know they will be grandparents?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Maybe if you put her in a tent in the garden so her hormones weren't so close your symptoms would reduce ?!

I suggested this. Let's just say that it was nixed by committee decision. apparently she gets two votes now that she's got a baby. This outweighs my one and a half "Husbandly Headship" votes.

Czar you are so darn sweet. Wow in just a few months you'll be rocking that baby in a rocking chair. Telling her/him all about the movie Hellraiser and how your character made such a difference in the world! LOL Anyway, do your parents know they will be grandparents?

Yeah, we told my parents about three weeks ago. And we told the in-laws on Christmas eve. My wife had some little Christmas ornament that said "Grandma" on it and gave it to my mother in law to unwrap. Took her a couple seconds to figure it out. Then, boom! On went the waterworks.

We also bought some stuff from www.metalbabies.com definitely check it out!!!

I don't know why, but it's cool somehow (not the trouble, the fact) it's like you arr truly connected even physically to your Czarina ...

It is oddly reassuring; like we were meant to be together, or something. Although here I am awake at four in the morning, thirsty as hell, and it definitely seems less than enjoyable for the nonce.

Czar: LOL Ya Thunder had a lot of my symptoms too LOL You will survive and for you the birth will be a snap

I wish I had a Harley to help me get to Lamaze... har har har...

thank you for your thoughts and concerns everybody. *sniffles and looks brave* I'll be fine. Don't worry about ME.

CZAR

PS: I did want to say that this has been the best thing for the czarina. Her depression is better, her weight is dropping (not unusual, but still healthy) and she has been sleeping much more soundly. I thought I had healing powers, but who knew they worked like THIS? *pats his loins proudly*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit