coasters

by joelbear 8 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi all,

I just got back from Universal Islands of Adventure, WOW, what a great park.

I have a new favorite coaster of all time, The Incredible Hulk, its awesome.

Any other coaster fans on here?

hugs

Joel

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hi joel,

sounds like you had a great time. i'm a coaster fan too! i love them. weeeewwww....lolol

"If God has spoken, why is the world not convinced?"
    ..........Percy Bysshe Shelley, English poet (1792-1822)

• Angharad
    Angharad

I can't stand them, but I had to go one one with Simon's neice when we were in Canada, because Uncle Simon was to scared. [8>]

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Joelbear,

I'm disappointed. I thought at first that this was about collecting tacky, schmaltzy, and touristy drink coasters. I found a set at Goodwill with pictures of Dwight and Mamie Eisenhower. Incredible Hulk coasters would have been a nice contrast.

Ginny, straightening up the pink flamingo in her lawn

Get your Jesus action figure here:

http://www.mcphee.com/

• joelbear
    joelbear

i would like to make a coaster trip somewhere this year. is there a group of you guys somewhere that like coasters and have a park nearby?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I'm disappointed. I thought at first that this was about collecting tacky, schmaltzy, and touristy drink coasters.

So did I, I was confused until I read a few posts.

I love them although I have this extreme fear of dying on one! I haven't been to any really awesome ones but I'm going to Disneyland in September and I am pretty excited. Wow this is an old thread.......

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am a big fan of the kind of coasters that you put on.

• deeskis
    deeskis

We took the kids to disneyland and universal studios 3 years ago and went on them all, except disapointed that Jurassic Park ride was closed for renovations.

This January we went to the Gold Coast in Australia, there are 3 themeparks there with rollercoasters.

Superman the ride just opened on boxing day at Movieworld, it was unreal, i went on twice. then i went on lethal weapon and that undid me! my ears were aching from banging side to side on the safety harness. had to go watch the stunt show to recover.

I love rollercoasters

• slugga
    slugga

Not really a coaster as such, but I loved The Tower of Terror at Disney World.

Best Ride at a theme park though had to be Tigger

Matt

(Of the "Knows how to get into theme parks for nothing" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit