Hello.......Where is everybody??

by LadyBug 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

Helloooooo

This board has been almost deserted for the last week. The chat has hardly anyone in it, if anyone at all. There appears to be lots of people missing. Not thats its any of my business, but where are you all? Are you on holidays? Or just fed up with the rest of us.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

everyone is pioneering......its summer time....duh!!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

logical is always in chat

Slipnslidemaster: "But at my back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near."
    - Andrew Marvell

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Hey there LB!

I drop in on the board for about 2 hours a day now. I used to be in here all day! lol.

(waving enthusiasticaly!) HEY THERE!

Slayer

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ladybug!

i was wondering just today where you and bugsy were...lol. i hope all is well with you and yours. been missing everyone. *hugs*
    my pc at home has not been liking the chatroom. everytime i enter, my IE freezes up on me. very frustrating!! i'm going thru chat withdrawls...help me....i need my fix...lolol.
    anyway, liz, enjoy the day! talk to you soon

love
    harmony

"If God has spoken, why is the world not convinced?"
    ..........Percy Bysshe Shelley, English poet (1792-1822)

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

nytelecom1...thanks for that how could I be so stupid?

slipnslidemaster....logical is only there in spirit a lot of the time. He goes to sleep with his name in chat.

Hey there Slayer ...I'm frantically waving back at you.

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

Hey Harmony...how ya doing? yea we've been missing a lot too Talk to you soon. Hope you get your chat working soon. Bye.. you have a good day too.

• somebody
    somebody

Hi LadyBug!

My grandmother passed away the week before last, so I haven't been my man-bashing self lately. She died from enphysema (sp?), and that's probably why I jumped on BugEye in another thread. It all just struck me badly at the time, and I realized it right away. Anyway... Things are starting to get back to normal, and I'm coming out of my coma. So...watch out! I'm back! tee hee. Seriously, I'll be in a social mood again very soon. I miss all my chat-room buddies!

Waving hi to plh,slayer,sns master (good thing you didn't call yourself slipnmuddmaster,eh? I'd be calling you snm master, and hi to you too, nytelacom1

peace,
    somebody

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

Hello somebody

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I can understand totally that you are not yourself. And I don't remember you jumping on BE. I find it hard to recall you ever jumping on anyone. Anyway soooo glad to have you back.

Chat with you later.
    LadyBug

Where is Tina. Tinnaaaa (LB calling loudly)

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Yeah, haven't seen Tina here at all lately! I've been packing to go overseas, so you won't see me as much here over the next six weeks or so. I can only spare about an hour a day for it. Hugs!

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit