Name all the popular self employed Witness business's:

by PinTail 46 Replies latest jw friends

• PinTail
    PinTail

Trim Line, Rug Doctor, Janitoral bussines, Lock Smiths, Roofers, Car Sales, Book binding, Catering, Candle making: ....

Shane

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

On the serious side, and one that affects me personally, is that many entry-level (read, no college) positions are not suited to Jehovah's Witnesses. No shift work means no retail, no restaurant, no security jobs, no factory work.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

personally, i think this little kid should be outside, barefoot and frolicking among the buttercups...

Toddler's size Item# CASE-CHILD-2 (IN STOCK)
    Colors: Black only (imitation leather) Click here for approximate color preview For ages 1-5

Size: 11" x 8" x 3 1/4"Metric: 28cm x 20.5cm x 8cm (small case show with 2-year-old)

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

that picture makes me ill

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

What's the one that they sell the DO's and CO's used luxury cars to the brothers for cheaper? I get a nice little day planner from them every year. Oh yes.. Circuit Leasing.

CG

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    that picture makes me ill

sowee... (it makes me cringe too )

• upside/down
    upside/down

Don't forget Carpet Cleaners, ultra sonic mini-blind cleaning, EVERY MLM out there (to support their pioneering of course), electronic parts and peripheral brokering, real estate agents, window cleaners

Oh yeah, and dead beats on welfare!

I think my internal monologue isn't working, oh well

U/D

• Englishman
    Englishman

Jehovah's Double Glazing Company.

Englishman.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Shaklee

Amway

And fresh on the JW market ... Pre-paid Legal