Question for the Ladies

by Incense_and_Peppermints 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

when you were a witness, were you Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (sweet and good inside and out), or Rhoda Penmark aka the Bad Seed (sweet on the outside but wicked on the inside)?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i was like rosannerosannadanna... clueless, loud and bad hair lol

Incense_and_Peppermints

hehe i luv her...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Nope, I was just me....

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I was more like Anne of Avonlea, always questioning, my head always in the clouds, always into mischief, and always getting myself or someone else into trouble. Hence my middle name (trouble)....

• morty
    morty

I was both...what ever the mood suited me at the time......It really depended if they were on my back or off my back...

Incense_and_Peppermints
    I was more like Anne of Avonlea, always questioning, my head always in the clouds, always into mischief, and always getting myself or someone else into trouble.

Anne rules! i wish i could have been courageous like her. check this out...the whole book, free. the internet has got everything...

http://www.pagebypagebooks.com/Lucy_Maud_Montgomery/Anne_Of_Green_Gables/index.html

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I was an avid reader too, guess you have to be when your family aren't "A" witnesses and you can't have "worldly" friends! Anne of Green Gables was just one of my favorites growing up. Also Pippi Longstocking, Little House on the Prairie (that was before the TV series).

Sherry

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Little House on the Prairie (that was before the TV series).

that tv show was a joke, wasn't it? michael landon's wife read one book - "little house on the prairie" and said hey hunny make a show outta this, and he did, which sucked. i anne of green gables..

"I don't dare go out," said Anne, in the tone of a martyr relinquishing all earthly joys. "If I can't stay here there is no use in my loving Green Gables. And if I go out there and get acquainted with all those trees and flowers and the orchard and the brook I'll not be able to help loving it. It's hard enough now, so I won't make it any harder. I want to go out so much--everything seems to be calling to me, `Anne, Anne, come out to us. Anne, Anne, we want a playmate'--but it's better not. There is no use in loving things if you have to be torn from them, is there? And it's so hard to keep from loving things, isn't it? That was why I was so glad when I thought I was going to live here. I thought I'd have so many things to love and nothing to hinder me. But that brief dream is over. I am resigned to my fate now, so I don't think I'll go out for fear I'll get unresigned again. What is the name of that geranium on the window-sill, please?"

"That's the apple-scented geranium."

"Oh, I don't mean that sort of a name. I mean just a name you gave it yourself. Didn't you give it a name? May I give it one then? May I call it--let me see--Bonny would do--may I call it Bonny while I'm here? Oh, do let me!"

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Of course I was always bad on the inside....

I love that Bad Seed movie--when she killed that guy and left him in the basement. God, she was soooooooooo badass!

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit