Riddle me this........................

by Brownboy 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Mr. Miagi (spelling) nicknamed his student Daniel, "Danielson" (spelling) in the hit movie Karate kid.

Kuai chang cain (spelling) was the name of the character in the hit series, Kung fu, and his nickname was grasshopper.

As a student of martial arts, I choose to go by the nickname cockroach, or cucuracha (spanish translation).

I choose this name because it reminds me of a song I learned while I was growing up in the San Luis Valley. It goes something like this:

La cucuracha, la cucuracha. Ya no quiere caminar. Porque lo falta, porque no tiene, marijuana pa fumar.

• gumby
    gumby

So where's the Riddle?

Gumby

• Celia
    Celia

This is the riddle, as it comes from Brownboy....

As a student of martial arts

A no-no for JWs, isn't it?

• roybatty
    roybatty

Is the riddle that we're suppose to guess how much Brownboy has had to drink this morning?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gumby's nickname is roach!

• gumby
    gumby

Roach, dubbie, joint, pothead, ...you can call me anything you want ya bastard.....it's better than just being called "Dick".

Hey.....call me tonight if you can....or I'll call you.

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

You horny bastard...I'm sick of your heavy breathing over the phone...it's not fair that I always have to be the Fralein and you get to be Captain Von Trapp.

• gumby
    gumby

That's because the last time you put leathers on you looked like a damn fool!

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

Yes..but I was your damn fool Captain Von Trapp...now sing me Edilweiss again.

• gumby
    gumby

Why....you'll just start cryin like a little baby again. No way dude!

Gumby

*wonders if brownboy is getting ticked yet*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit