Have a Good Friday

by Brownboy 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Hello everyone,

A good lesson for all:

Learn to put away all badness of this old world, and make the necessary changes to prepare for the Kingdom of God. Pay back Caesar's things to Caesar, but God's things to God, especially God, because He owns all things, and will ask for an accounting from everyone. Give free what you received free, as it is written.

Praise Jah, all you people of the earth, His Glorious Day has arrived ! ! !

Have a Good Friday

A Wtiness of Jah

• missy04
    missy04

Brownboy,

I will have a good Friday, thanks

You going out in feild service tomorrow? Have a nice time! I'll be sleeping in!!!

~Sarah

• FMZ
    FMZ

I don't know why, but I thought this post would be funny translated into l33t speak.. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

H3LO 3VERYON3

A GOD LASON FOR AL

LAARN 2 PUT AWAY AL BADN3S OF THIS OLD WORLD AND MAEK TEH NECESARY CHANGES 2 R FOR TEH KNGDOM OF GOD11!1 WTF PAY BAK CAASARS THNGS 2 CAASAR BUT GODS THNGS 2 GOD ASPECIALY GOD B/C H3 PWNS AL THNGS AND WIL ASK FOR AN ACOUNTNG FROM EV3RYONE!1!! OMG WTF GIEV FRE WUT U R3C3IEVD FRE AS IT IS WRITEN

PRASE3!!!! WTF LOL JAH AL U PEOPL3 OF TEH 3ARTH HIS GLORIOUS DAY HAS ARIEVD !11!1 LOL 1111 WTF LOL

HAEV1111! WTF A GOD FRIDAY

A WTIENS OF JAH

Brought to you courtest of: http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

FMZ

• confusedjw
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

I can't pay God what I owe Him, can you?

D Dog

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BROWNBOY ONLY MAANS WEL!!11! LOL IMM SUR3 TEH SPIRIT OF GOD IS RESTNG ON HIS SHUDERS AND HA IS BL3SED BY TEH ALMIGHTY LORD 2 CARY OUT HIS DIVIEN PURPOSE!!11! OMG WTF

You're right, this stuff rocks....I'll have another hit....

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Give free what you received free

Ok, I'll give people shit for free. That's all I ever get for nothing.

Walter

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Pay back Caesar's things to Caesar, but God's things to God, especially God, because He owns all things, and will ask for an accounting from everyone. Give free what you received free, as it is written.

I am confused.I would love to pay back Caesar's things to him but then you went on to state that god owns all things so who should I be paying these things back to.

I am not sure also who the superior authorities are...Is it the govt's or is is god and jesus??

Then you say I received everything free..so the way I look at it...piss on everybody.. it's mine!!

• Swan
    Swan

Brownboy;

Thank you very much for your kind tidings! It has been a very nice day. I hope things are going well for you too.

Merry Christmas!

Tammy

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

i dont think we should take the Piss out of Him.It was a nice sentiment after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit