by mouthy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Congratulations Grace!

Pass on My regards to Tara and Tavia.

Gadgetxxxx

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Congradulations! Now the fun really begins Granny! Start shopping! You get to snuggle the baby and change lots of poopy diapers! Go Grandma! LOL RHCP

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

My daughter was 8 lbs as well. That was a difficult labour. How is the MOMMY doing. I know Granny is tired but is Mommy ok as well? She must be exhausted. Daddy too I bet!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Congrats mouthy,

Hugs, kisses 'n' sloppy stuff to all from across the pond, !

Bull!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Grandma Grace !!

Hope mum and baby are doing well

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mouthy & Tara

congratulations

• Dansk
    Dansk

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Love and best wishes to you Grace and mother, father and baby Tavia Melanie!

Ian

• smack
    smack

out of retirement to say

CONGRATS for the leventh time to Grace

Steve

• mouthy
    mouthy

Citatrix,nilfin,Quotes,KJ,Sheila,hubert,Flower,KKLvi55,Gadget,redhot,( she is fine thanks had to be stiched)Bull01lay,Anghard,Country Woman,smack,

Dansk>>> There is no Father in the Mothers life...I am afraid he is not good association LOL he is a 4th time jail bird, had just Fathered another child four months before this one- is a drug pusher,,(,She was not to my knowledge a drug taker), She is a very shy girl, he really swept he off her feet( literally) & she fell for him,( her Father ) threw her out of the home when he found out the "daddy was black" I have beeen looking after her since -she is 18 years of age- a twin, my daughter her Mother died ( Melanie) with breast cancer....1999

So I want to thank you ALL for you good wished & show of LOVE!!!! I printed this page off & will be taking it to her today- I believe they are letting her home.Keep up the good spirit Dansk ((((HUGS))))

• franklin J
    franklin J

Congrats, Mouthy

You deserve the best!

regards, hoping to someday see great grandchildren of my own, Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit